Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko review 1/17.

def a fun nite as always at deko. The crowd and atmosphere is always a good there. Seeing Joe behind the bar was like watching an chemist work in the lab. Binoy held his own opening up Richie. Richie played some trax that made it feel like 1999 all over again, trckas like Skin, Ride the Trip , and Baby Likes to Ride . Almost everyone in the place had factory flashbacks once G.T.I. was drooped. Props to Ceotter behind the bar for the speedy service and to Sergio for taking care of his customers.

as i told Ceotter last nite, i am considering skippin out on the St Paddie Parade, just to attend the Deko that nite. Geez this club must be doin something rite :cool:

Originally posted by thehype

next week its the B.Y.O.N party...Bring Your Own Napkins:D

Sweet! I'll hit up Costco this week and fill up the shopping cart with nothing but napkins. Then on Saturday, you can hand them out at the door to each guest:clap2:

Originally posted by thehype

def a fun nite as always at deko. The crowd and atmosphere is always a good there. Seeing Joe behind the bar was like watching an chemist work in the lab. Binoy held his own opening up Richie. Richie played some trax that made it feel like 1999 all over again, trckas like Skin, Ride the Trip , and Baby Likes to Ride . Almost everyone in the place had factory flashbacks once G.T.I. was drooped. Props to Ceotter behind the bar for the speedy service and to Sergio for taking care of his customers.

as i told Ceotter last nite, i am considering skippin out on the St Paddie Parade, just to attend the Deko that nite. Geez this club must be doin something rite :cool:

thanks :) joe behind the bar was pure entertainment...I hope we have video on that...hype I will be working day time at the parade and the evening at deko so come get trashed in SSH and I'll drive you to deko from the parade..lol....binoys FAB-ulous job Saturday!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

thanks :) joe behind the bar was pure entertainment...I hope we have video on that...hype I will be working day time at the parade and the evening at deko so come get trashed in SSH and I'll drive you to deko from the parade..lol....binoys FAB-ulous job Saturday!!!!

The best was someone ordered a shot and me and willie both had no clue how to make it, and the damn beers were frozen and I kept grabbing the wrong beers... I still had fun, went trough 2 bottles of Ketel in 2 hrs!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

thank you hun!!

I had a good time with it. Im gonna do it again in a few weeks. Hope you enjoyed the music.