Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NATION reviews (1/16) - K.C. Anderson & Rob James

Words can't describe the feeling of love and unity that was spread throughout Nation this past Friday by K.C. and Rob. Each of them dropped some WICKED fuckin tunes that made me dance until my heart was ready to explode. Nothing but deep, dirty, soul-penetrating house music all night & morning long. Also, the free-for-all during the latter part of the evening was nothing but a treat for the ears. I can't tell you how satisfying it feels to look around every Friday night and see the nastiest L.I. and N.Y. underground talent just chilling, enjoying the intimate vibes.

I wound up running into a few old-school kats who I had not seen since C.P.I. circa '99, and they all wound up staying and dancing until the lights came on. From what I remember, the party ended around 6:15 or 6:30 a.m. After the party, I wound up running into Pete from "MTV True Life: I'm a clubber." Despite all the bullshit depicted in the documentary, Pete is a krazy kool kat. I didn't actually leave until about 7:45 a.m., and I had to drive straight into Queens for work. I don't even know how I got through the day.

Jesse, it was good meeting you as well, and I hope you continue to play the integral role you've been playing in bringing this party to us.

K.C. - good chatting with you after the party, and thank you for bringing it full force for us on Friday night. I have to check you guys out at Whiskey in the near future.

Rob James - what the fuck else is there to say, bro. What you do for Nation (and what you've been doing for years) can't be summarized in words. Thank you once again for bringing your usual raw talent to us every Friday night.

Matt - you never dissapoint, bro. Thank you for striving to bring us the best talent every Friday night!

- Rudy

Guest kcktu

What can I say but ...

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND THE VIBE THAT YOU ALL GAVE TO ME FRI NIGHT IT WAS UNREAL...

And Rob you will allways b a stock boy....lol

Ozzy U will allways be older that me and rob....OMG

W Love

-KC-

If anyone is interensted in working @ This Party we are ALWAYS looking for a vibrant new edition to our TEAM!

Promoters, Bartenders, Security, etc...

Even If you have never worked @ a club before and you just want to be part of a cool party,

Come to our Meeting Tuesday @ 8pm at Nation

Originally posted by mattm2o

If anyone is interensted in working @ This Party we are ALWAYS looking for a vibrant new edition to our TEAM!

Promoters, Bartenders, Security, etc...

Even If you have never worked @ a club before and you just want to be part of a cool party,

Come to our Meeting Tuesday @ 8pm at Nation

Hire me