Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manning fought the LAW...

stymie

I LOVE THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE!!!!! MY BOYS WON!!! they made manning look like a pop-warner QB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH F-U PEYTON!!!!! green was all over him today. i think i lost my voice.

next on the patriots schedule: houston(and i might be going!!! i will find out soon :D:cool: )

Why is it that everytime I make a pats or red sox thread li55ja has to come on it and say stupid ass shit.

everyone else said something cool. what she posted was absolute shit.

good posting li55ja. you sound EXCATLY like the stupid ass tennessee shit talking dumb ass hick inbred degenerate child molesting incestual good-for-nothing offensive linemen. no really you do.

Originally posted by stymie

Why is it that everytime I make a pats or red sox thread li55ja has to come on it and say stupid ass shit.

everyone else said something cool. what she posted was absolute shit.

good posting li55ja. you sound EXCATLY like the stupid ass tennessee shit talking dumb ass hick inbred degenerate child molesting incestual good-for-nothing offensive linemen. no really you do.

Stymie, its ok. Shes a cunt.

Here, for you:

138608DSCN0433-med.JPG

fuck off stymie you asspipe. i can't stand peyton manning because he was been treated like the golden boy in the first two playoff games and the pats defense made him look like an idiot. so i talk shit. deal with it. you whine more than terry glenn and cry more than dan marino. STFU :mad: :mad: