Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF theme party , Will it be a jp crowd

Originally posted by damack

the only difference between a JP crowd and a Junior crowd is that Junior's fans are out in the open fags while JP's are all undercover

hhah yea dA MACKKKKKKKK ..:laugh: WUT HAPPENED TO JUNIORRRR..HAHAHA BOUNCCCCCCEEEDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by redzinger

JP crowd / fag crowd.

One in the same!

Funny how you even opened up a Sound Factory thread and bothered to even post about it then. MAybe you need to come out of the closet you homo:blown:

Should be mostly SF hedz to answer the question.

Originally posted by notallthere444

or a fag crowd?

by jp crowd do you mean, fake tanned to the point of leather skin, spiked hair that would make a porcupine proud, fake tits, and steroids oozing from their pores??

lets not forget the standard issue, a/x and fcuk crap that EVERYBODY wears. throw in a pair a diesel sneakers and the j-lo glasses borrowed from the guys little sisters, and i think that just about covers it.

don't get me wrong, i love jp, but the majority of his crowd is a fucking joke. bunch of b&t tool bags.

not necessarliy knocking b&t'rs in general, just this specific niche.

oh ok, and the rest of the b&t'ers that going to all the other popular b&t clubs that all dress alike.

i'll call them members of the crooked hat club.

news flash that look sucked, von douche (if it were ever really in) is sooo played. nobody dressed like that anyway.

broaden your horizons and experience some other nightlife experiences.

did i mention the other std issue piece of equipment, the tribal armband tattoo??? :rolleyes:

my rant for the day..

I'm part of the JP crowed but I don't fall into the crowd of diesel wearin spikey hair. I'm more the Pamela Anderson La kinda girl, so is that a bad thing or are big boobs, blonde(but not bleach blonde) petite girl acceptable? Yes I saw Pam cuz I like looking sexy/slutty, but only for the clubs, hehehehehehehehehe.