Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF theme party , Will it be a jp crowd

Originally posted by bionic

by jp crowd do you mean, fake tanned to the point of leather skin, spiked hair that would make a porcupine proud, fake tits, and steroids oozing from their pores??

lets not forget the standard issue, a/x and fcuk crap that EVERYBODY wears. throw in a pair a diesel sneakers and the j-lo glasses borrowed from the guys little sisters, and i think that just about covers it.

don't get me wrong, i love jp, but the majority of his crowd is a fucking joke. bunch of b&t tool bags.

not necessarliy knocking b&t'rs in general, just this specific niche.

oh ok, and the rest of the b&t'ers that going to all the other popular b&t clubs that all dress alike.

i'll call them members of the crooked hat club.

news flash that look sucked, von douche (if it were ever really in) is sooo played. nobody dressed like that anyway.

broaden your horizons and experience some other nightlife experiences.

did i mention the other std issue piece of equipment, the tribal armband tattoo??? :rolleyes:

my rant for the day..

i totally hear u on this ... but u rather have ghettoness??? uGHHH :blank:

Originally posted by magyarcica

I dont know what you guys bitch about.... think whatever, but I have not really seen any other better crowds around....

I am not part of the "JP crowd" but I think those parties have really good vibe....

that is very true. Granted alot of that is bc is not very natural. I always have a great time there, always meet great people. It's not the way people make it seem on here.

i dunno .. all i ment by jp crowd was all the people that love his music , I mean shit allot of huge guidos and nast crack heads go but i also see allot of hot girls. I really dont hate on anyone i just dont go for that fag crowd or an exit asian crowd. Not that i have anything against either group , I just dont like when a club is full of mostly ugh "that"

Either way i dont think im going to go this weekend becuase i thought that robbie rivera and shawn ink where there, Ill wait for that. THey kinda fucked with the wording a bit