Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jobs.....

i th9ink service industry jobs are a bit different. I mean "bartender" is unisex job BUT if you need to round out your staff with a couple women because you already have men on the job then that's different. Its like hiring a woman at a clothing shop because the customers prefer them.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i have no clue what a "nightline" is....:confused:

thanks for ur answers!

nightline is public transportation at night, but i think in NYC the PT drives through the night ... is it dangerous to use them at 3 am or anything like that?

Originally posted by barvybe

handle = yes

drink = no

its a weird law

hehe, true ... it will be a big difference to europe with the drinking laws in NYC. when i get there i will be 20 yrs old -> no club-life for me then for a few months ... *sad*

i've also heard that smoking is soooooo expensive in NYC. and that u r not allowed to smoke at bars, restaurants or cafés. is it true that it is illegal to drop the zigarette on the earth when you're finished?

am i allowed to smoke outside?! *desperated* ;-)

yeah order smokes on the internet and save mad dough.

you can smoke outside and you shouldn't drop the butts in the street anyway - just throw them in the trash.

the subway runs all night and is safe depending on where you are taking it and stuff - i mean sure you could get in trouble but i never have in 15 years of taking them late at night. If u'r a really hot defenseless chick looking drunk at 4am on a deserted platform then sure...take a taxi instead lol

Originally posted by aystar

i just graduated from an school last week i was in audio and music production and ive sent out sooooo many resumes and cover letters to studios just for an internship and not one call back

now iam even sending my resume to record labels and production companys so far ive gotten one call back and i have gotten one interview and they said they will call me, but iam not gettin my hopes up

it really sucks its like iam an ex con or somethin no one wants to be bothered with me and this is just for an internship not even a job :(

Good Luck, seriously. My boy graduated IAR almost years ago now, (damn it flies by), and he wrote to every label and studio and production company in NYC/NJ no l uck.

Originally posted by seanvie

wich places in NYC would you define as "criminal at night" or "dangerous"?

i'm not really informed, but is the whole bronx a risk at night?

A VERY BIG MISCONCEPTION... EVERY TOURIST THINKS YA GET ROBBED AT NIGHT ON THE SUBWAY...ITS FINE MOST OF THE TIME... BUT, YES PEOPLE SAY SHIT THE KEY IS IF YOUR OUTNUMBERED JUST KEEP WALKING, IF EVENLY MATCHED OR OVERPOWERING TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

LOL tru tru

i'd say that basically everywhere is safe when there are people about and everywhere is "risky" if its deserted. Most people who get mugged and stuff are hanging at the dark end of the subway platform or something like that.

just use common sense and you're fine.

Originally posted by bbbooom

IF YOUR OUTNUMBERED JUST KEEP WALKING, IF EVENLY MATCHED OR OVERPOWERING TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

AND ITS USUALLY THE DRUNK ASSHOLES FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT YOU READ ABOUT IN THE PAPAER ABOUT GETTTING BEATEN AND ROBBEDIN THE SUBWAY SO IT REALLY DEPENDS WHAT KIND OF DRUNK YOU ARE? A CNTROLLED ONE OR A FUCKING LOUD MOUTH TOUGH GUY ASSHOLE LOOKING TO FIGHT EVERYONE.

Originally posted by bbbooom

LOL no AND YEA SEXI IT IS IN A W

sexxichikk umm of the subkect but bbbooom is tha picture taken inside of A&w?

hahah i ate countless chilli cheesedogs at that place... what a great joint.. havent been ther ein years though, definitely gonna have to hit it up again to relive the old highschool days