• Revenge
    • Political Control
    • Absolutely nothin'
    • Oil
    • All of the above
    • I'll take an audience poll
    • I'll use my lifeline

Originally posted by mr mahs

WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING (EXCEPT FOR ENDING SLAVERY, FASCISM, NAZISM AND COMMUNISM)......

War created slavery, fascism, nazism, and communism. It was political solutions that brought about the end of slavery, facism, nazism, and communism.

Remember, fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

War created slavery, fascism, nazism, and communism. It was political solutions that brought about the end of slavery, facism, nazism, and communism.

Remember, fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

you're kidding me right

Originally posted by siceone

you're kidding me right

No. I'm not kidding you.

Mussolini founded the movement of facism in the midst of unsettling conditions after world war I in Italy.

The Rise of Fascism

Nazism or the Nazi Party started as a gang of unemployed soldiers in 1919 also after World War I.

The Rise of the Nazi Party

There are many examples of this happening throughout human history. Humans sold or forced into slavery after war or conquest. African slaves brought to america and the carribean were mostly sold by tribal war adversaries.

Example

Communism was emboldend with superpower status after world war II through technological war spoils of the germans. Not to mention the development of the nuclear bomb which only pushed Russia into a cold war of rivalry.

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/communism/

So you see the above concepts are all products of war. Then again, if you buy into the theory that these concepts were created in a vacuum then of course war is going to be the never ending solution rather then peace.

as i remember we dropped two rather large bombs on japan and t not until that did they show any sort of stoping

second we had to run through the country of germany, kill hitler until that regime was destroyed and stoped

and as i recall we won the cold war with peace thanks in part to ronald reagan!

Originally posted by pattbateman

as i remember we dropped two rather large bombs on japan and t not until that did they show any sort of stoping

second we had to run through the country of germany, kill hitler until that regime was destroyed and stoped

and as i recall we won the cold war with peace thanks in part to ronald reagan!

You're missing the point. I'm not questioning how we won wars. I'm saying wars caused all of those the above concepts. Your post doesn't prove me wrong.

Oh, and Japan was surrendering and dropping the bomb created the cold war. Don't take my word for it. Do some searches, see what you find.

The tragedy of those wars is that innocent civilians are the ones that experience the terror and death of war. In world war II alone, roughly 32,000,000 (that's million) of the 56,000,000 (56 million) that died in the war were civilians casualities. And this doesn't even count World War I deaths which were in the 10's of millions as well.

War has never saved anyone. It's genocide.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

The tragedy of those wars is that innocent civilians are the ones that experience the terror and death of war. In world war II alone, roughly 32,000,000 (that's million) of the 56,000,000 (56 million) that died in the war were civilians casualities. And this doesn't even count World War I deaths which were in the 10's of millions as well.

War has never saved anyone. It's genocide.

Do you blame America for those wars?

Originally posted by mr mahs

Do you blame America for those wars?

Of course not. Don't be silly. You actually think I'm an america hating piece of shit, don't you?

There are so many events, people, and countries that escalated the world wars of the 20th century that I couldn't even begin to point to one country or person for cause of those wars. Let's be serious.