Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah/Boris/Sunday/Insane

Boris played a set of music which kept the entire place packed wall to wall till 5:30AM. All high energy/hard house.... great drums and just a fun fucking set from him. Even mixed in MLK's "I have a dream" speach over some sick beat, the place errupted many times.

On the negative side, it was just too fucking crowded, I had more room at the Temps closing party. Looked like a factory crowd. Chilled w/ Reeni on the stage b/c there was some room there and air. I met Dogekid in the middle of the insanity.... People chain smoking cigarettes b/c Bloomburg is not up at this hour. Can people stop wearing Von Douche hats/shirts... just awful, did someone raid Nootsy closet?

FU to Voodoo who opted to go to some local joint in Clifton instead.... Its ok, the pro's will go out with out you. Kosta missed out b/c he always put work b4 his social life:blown:

Originally posted by thesandman

Boris played a set of music which kept the entire place packed wall to wall till 5:30AM. All high energy/hard house.... great drums and just a fun fucking set from him. Even mixed in MLK's "I have a dream" speach over some sick beat, the place errupted many times.

On the negative side, it was just too fucking crowded, I had more room at the Temps closing party. Looked like a factory crowd. Chilled w/ Reeni on the stage b/c there was some room there and air. I met Dogekid in the middle of the insanity.... People chain smoking cigarettes b/c Bloomburg is not up at this hour. Can people stop wearing Von Douche hats/shirts... just awful, did someone raid Nootsy closet?

FU to Voodoo who opted to go to some local joint in Clifton instead.... Its ok, the pro's will go out with out you. Kosta missed out b/c he always put work b4 his social life:blown:

I cant believe you were there till 5:30am you alcoholic

HEY NOW....

I tried to get the crew to go to NYC in the worst way. Plus I wanted to check out a new club that opened up, Marque.

and I think my liver and kidneys would of been better off in Cheeta.

I have to check out Boris one night anyway sandman and see if what you said was true. If it is, we will stop calling him "Boring Boris"

:tongue:

Originally posted by tommytempts

CHEETAH WAS 10 TIMES WORSE THEN TEMPTS ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND....SUCKED CAUSE BORIS WAS ON FIRE AND THERE WAS NO ROOM TO MOVE AROUND

Both true. Its almost torture to not be able to move much when the music is so good.

Ronnie, hearing Boris out of NJ is a whole new ball game. The music he played would be a gread model for all the NJ djs who would never have the balls to play like that...

Both true. Its almost torture to not be able to move much when the music is so good.

Ronnie, hearing Boris out of NJ is a whole new ball game. The music he played would be a gread model for all the NJ djs who would never have the balls to play like that...

He used to put us to sleep 4 years ago on Roxy Fridays

:blown:

I do not use the work SICK just because......

but that place was....SICK!!! the music was SICK!!!

Yes, way too f'en hot...lost 5 pounds....SAUNA HOT....PACKED....VIP was hotter than the main floor.....BUT...

it has been a LONG TIME COMING.

Definitely worth sucking it up and going on a regular Sunday.

Sounds like I missed some familiar faces, but way too packed to move even.

For a moment....it felt like the OLD SF DAYS. Just me and my wing-woman :D;) ....... you know who you are!!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

He used to put us to sleep 4 years ago on Roxy Fridays

:blown:

EXIT Saturdays 3 years ago...:jerkoff:

Glad to hear you had a greatime Sandfeg...I hear the new-n-improved Boris is at DEEP this Thurs., maybe this is your chance to get to finallly check it out.:D

Originally posted by cynstam21

EXIT Saturdays 3 years ago...:jerkoff:

Glad to hear you had a greatime Sandfeg...I hear the new-n-improved Boris is at DEEP this Thurs., maybe this is your chance to get to finallly check it out.:D

Dinner for 2 with you picking up the tab?????? Then you take me to Deep, buy my cover and drinks while I be a gentleman and pick up the coat check...:D

Binoy, every Roxy party for the last 4 years are 18 to get in... Thats reason enough that Big Fridays will never be back, even if they come back its just too late now...