Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is racism is still a problem in the US?

jamiroguy1

Is racism is still a problem in the US?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is racism is still a problem in the US?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

Listening to some of Dr. Martin Luther King's speaches today, regarding race relations, I can't help but to notice how his words still ring true even today.

What's your opinion?

Is racism, prejustice, and injustice based on race still a problem in the United States? Your thoughts?

Originally posted by g420

it's common knowledge asshole

Well, it's common knowledge that you're a cock. Is it true that you're a cock? Well, common knowledge says that you are so I guess you might be. Judging by your gramatical errors and brazen racist views, I'd say you're no more than an uneducated dickless biggoted boot licker.

I'm done insulting you, loser. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Well, it's common knowledge that you're a cock. Is it true that you're a cock? Well, common knowledge says that you are so I guess you might be. Judging by your gramatical errors and brazen racist views, I'd say you're no more than an uneducated dickless biggoted boot licker.

I'm done insulting you, loser. :rolleyes:

If I was a cock I guarantee I'd be in your mouth, circumsized & all.:D

You hate anything that doesn't match your skin color, troll.

Originally posted by pattbateman

i admit i am a racist i hate all dumb bitches!!

“I have a question that every law enforcement agent should think hard about. What does your racism get you? It looks like OJ Simpson got away with murder because of it.†Rack Jite - http://rackjite.com

stop fucking people over and they'll stop being terroists.

you can't say stop being terroist. or we'll hit you. if you're already being hit, what does the threat of being hit again do to you?

all stick and no carrot means a beaten useless donkey, that when you think it's finally given up, you walk around it and then it kicks you square in the head with all it's strength.

erm.

yeah.

racism is a problem in america. sexism is a problem. elitism is a problem.

most 'ism's' seem to be problems...

the problem of isms, or problemism...

and saying you ain't racist don't mean that you are.

just like saying you're for peace and security, actions speak louder than words.

Originally posted by marksimons

stop fucking people over and they'll stop being terroists.

you can't say stop being terroist. or we'll hit you. if you're already being hit, what does the threat of being hit again do to you?

all stick and no carrot means a beaten useless donkey, that when you think it's finally given up, you walk around it and then it kicks you square in the head with all it's strength.

erm.

yeah.

racism is a problem in america. sexism is a problem. elitism is a problem.

most 'ism's' seem to be problems...

the problem of isms, or problemism...

and saying you ain't racist don't mean that you are.

just like saying you're for peace and security, actions speak louder than words.

you sound like a rambling homeless nutjob. Don't you usually chill by Grand Central with a sign? Is it too cold so you got on a computer in the library to babble?

And i think I saw your little speech in a movie. It was about some kid who is trying to find a girl he met during a blackout in a stalled elavator, it was called 100 girls or something like that. Bad movie and bad point. You sound like a fucking idiot giving an uninspiring speech that was taken from a b movie.