Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happen to ?

OMG I always wondered the same Thing LOL!!!

I really liked the guy, he was a Factory boy as well.

lol So funny I thought i was the only one who wondered what happened to the last good DJ ( no offese Dim and B-Man)

He used to do the Level 5 on KTU and tag it with " Right about now your Jetting into the City, Dropping bombs getiing ready to set the City of NY on fire"

Im sucha nerd LOL

Originally posted by xtreme-1

OMG I always wondered the same Thing LOL!!!

I really liked the guy, he was a Factory boy as well.

lol So funny I thought i was the only one who wondered what happened to the last good DJ ( no offese Dim and B-Man)

He used to do the Level 5 on KTU and tag it with " Right about now your Jetting into the City, Dropping bombs getiing ready to set the City of NY on fire"

Im sucha nerd LOL

yea i remember listening one time like 4 or 5 years ago and he was on w/ johnny in the studio... DD says his little ditty ending in "coming to you live in the mix"... johnny comes on and says "in the studio, in the mix... " to which DD replies, "in a... k-hole"... ooops LOL

JV did not respond after that... LMAO

Dangerous Dave was definitely a good host for the KTU sanctuary. Despite the often cheesy poetry he came up with, he brought a very nice vibe to the show. At one time, he also played the Red & Black N.W.O. (Wolfpack) Sting for a little while in WCW.

KTU Sanctuary was pretty cool though. Some fairly reputable djs and producers used to come through to spin for the show, inlcuding Sal Parm of Plasmic Honey, Johhny Vicious, Lord G., Jellybean Benitez, Hex Hector, and Boris.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea i remember listening one time like 4 or 5 years ago and he was on w/ johnny in the studio... DD says his little ditty ending in "coming to you live in the mix"... johnny comes on and says "in the studio, in the mix... " to which DD replies, "in a... k-hole"... ooops LOL

JV did not respond after that... LMAO

i remember that...i actually used to tape it every saturday night...i still have alotta tapes and i actually have that one cause i distinctly remember that....KTU actually used to have insane music on saturday nights...its still good but i was listening this week all night cause i worked the graveyard shift and there was alotta old shit...anyone remember Armand van Helden used to do weeknights from midnight to 1am called midnight millenium...i used to tape that too...god damn KTU is wack...and for the record Dangerous Dave was a retard

heres what i know...

he moved over to WLIR's Extreme Groove radio that aired in competition with KTU's sanctuary on saturday nights. Guests were Justin Time, Mike Macaluso, Russ Reign, and many others. I won a contest on the station and got my mix aired which was awesome.

He then moved to florida and attempted to start an internet-radio type of thing called Tiger-Radio. BUT NOW im pretty sure he is working for Party 93.1 in Miami (up for the dancestar award for the nation's best dance station) I think he's a PD or APD there but im not 100% sure on that...

Dave is an awesome guy--His voice over the sanctuary back in the day was classssssic!! I still have soo many TDK and Maxell tapes of the shows. My favorites were always the Memorial Day and labor day shows...