Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol LMFAO

i caught it and i'm starting to think its rigged.

i mean this kid comes with a star in his hand. he starts singing and when the part about the star is sung he whips out the star that was hidden in his fist. i mean it was corny but kinda funny or whatever but they totally killed him on it. told him if he wants to do magic disappear. the kid sign alright too.

but this is the thing. one person they did send to hollywood was some looney bitch that called herself scooter. she rode to the stage on a scooter after doing flips and acting like an asshole in the waiting area. if that star was corny surely this bitch was out of the question. she was totally insane.

i don't get pop culture

Originally posted by magilicuti

i mean this kid comes with a star in his hand. he starts singing and when the part about the star is sung he whips out the star that was hidden in his fist. i mean it was corny but kinda funny or whatever but they totally killed him on it. told him if he wants to do magic disappear. the kid sign alright too.

but this is the thing. one person they did send to hollywood was some looney bitch that called herself scooter. she rode to the stage on a scooter after doing flips and acting like an asshole in the waiting area. if that star was corny surely this bitch was out of the question. she was totally insane.

i don't get pop culture

she could sing but she was definitely fucked up in the head. They had a lot of characters there:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

i don't get pop culture

Is that Tiger Woods in your avatar?

Originally posted by youarehot99

Somehow Kosta ass-kissing takes place in a thread about American Idol. You people really need help.

Jealousy will get you nowhere in life....now get back on your knees and keep sucking...dont forget to play with the ballsssssssss. :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Jealousy will get you nowhere in life....now get back on your knees and keep sucking...dont forget to play with the ballsssssssss. :laugh::blown:

ooooo good one....be sure to look over your shoulder every once in a while...ya never know who or what might be sneaking up on you for a serious wake up call punk

ooooo good one....be sure to look over your shoulder every once in a while...ya never know who or what might be sneaking up on you for a serious wake up call punk

all talk no action tough guy.

I FUCKIN DARE YOU

You know where I'll be. BRING IT BITCH

all talk no action tough guy.

I FUCKIN DARE YOU

You know where I'll be. BRING IT BITCH

You'd be unconscious laying in a pool of your own blood before you even knew something was wrong with talk like that. Like I said, you never know who might be sneaking up on you or who might be the threat. Id be careful of who I spoke to like that...

You'd be unconscious laying in a pool of your own blood before you even knew something was wrong with talk like that. Like I said, you never know who might be sneaking up on you or who might be the threat. Id be careful of who I spoke to like that...

apparantly you did not take the time to read my above post.

ALL TALK FUCKIN FAGGOT.

I DARE YOU TO TRY (keyword TRY) and knock me out.

I DONT LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL...FURTHERMORE....MAKE SURE YOU SNEAK UP ON ME BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY YOU WILL EVEN HAVE A YOU WILL NEED A WEAPON OF SOME SORT SO I SUGGEST YOU USE A METAL BAT I ALREADY HAD A WOODEN ONE SNAPPED ON MY BACK....YEAH IT LEFT A BIG ASS BRUISE BUT I DIDNT EVEN FEEL IT.

SO ONCE AGAIN

BRING IT BITCH.

I dont do my own dirty work. Have people who do it for me...but I'll be sure to tell them what you said about a metal bat. Thats not a bad idea. But then again they cant conceal somethin like that when they go into those gay clubs that you hang out at...which by the way dont do very good at the whole searching thing. Just somethin to remember when ya keep running your mouth.

I dont do my own dirty work. Have people who do it for me...but I'll be sure to tell them what you said about a metal bat. Thats not a bad idea. But then again they cant conceal somethin like that when they go into those gay clubs that you hang out at...which by the way dont do very good at the whole searching thing. Just somethin to remember when ya keep running your mouth.

obviously you are afraid to come afterme....get your friends or whatever ddegenerate losers you want after me....there are plenty of pics of me floating around Im sure they wouldnt have a hard time finding me.

Have fun gay dick.

BTW Youre a fuckin pussy.

obviously you are afraid to come afterme....get your friends or whatever ddegenerate losers you want after me....there are plenty of pics of me floating around Im sure they wouldnt have a hard time finding me.

Have fun gay dick.

BTW Youre a fuckin pussy.

nah...not a pussy. Just get other people to do my dirty work for me. So people like John Gotti who never had to lift a finger to have someone's ribs sliced open like a trout were pussies? Interesting... But if calling names makes ya feel better or safe, name away. PS...tell all your so called friends who suck your dick at all these wanna-be clubs to start pattin people down at the doors...for your safety

nah...not a pussy. Just get other people to do my dirty work for me. So people like John Gotti who never had to lift a finger to have someone's ribs sliced open like a trout were pussies? Interesting... But if calling names makes ya feel better or safe, name away. PS...tell all your so called friends who suck your dick at all these wanna-be clubs to start pattin people down at the doors...for your safety

bring your knife or gun when its my time its my time I aint afraid faggot. And for your ignorant Gotti comment you wannabe $2 gangsta he worked his way up asshole..never lifted a finger...pfff what the fuck do you know.

You are a pussy that talks shit and are afraid to touch me asshole. THE END. Go fuck yourself now.