Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach, Pearl and Prive

laliux

This is like a trap or something. Hector expects me to say something to the effect of, "Those A-list wankers are the first up against the wall when I overthrow the government and take this county into hand! I'm gonna make Pol Pot look like a fucking choirboy!"

Though I'm not gonna say that.

Originally posted by pod

This is like a trap or something. Hector expects me to say something to the effect of, "Those A-list wankers are the first up against the wall when I overthrow the government and take this county into hand! I'm gonna make Pol Pot look like a fucking choirboy!"

:lol3::aright::bowdown:

:D:hat:

Originally posted by laliux

Has anybody gone to any of those places on Sundays as of late?

I used to check all three on Sunday nights but haven't in a long time.

I should do a roll call next weekend. :D

been wondering the same thing.... I was thinking about doing a sunday brunch at nikki's with some friends the day after the BBQ at flip n tonie's...... I wonder who spins there now!!!!:confused:

i remember those crazy sunday nights bouncing from one place to another... and now that i dont have class on monday morning, i have no idea how either one of the venue's are doing:(

cedric used to have that place bumping!!!:eek:

Originally posted by pod

:D

say what? ;)

i had some friends in town about 2 weeks ago and they wanted to check out nikkys on sunday.....we got there and the place was packed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! problably 50 or 60 people just at the entrance trying to get in......a lot of nice people and gorgeous girls but the music was horrible some guy named dj maurizio ...really bad....we only stayed for half hour and couldnt stand that guy for one more minute,i guess i wont be back ever:blown:

Originally posted by soundtrack

Sundays belong to Nerve now, Cue and Stephan Luke have that room packed of hotties and househeads every week!:cool:

Greg, there's your party. Forget about rubbing elbows with the pseudo-bourgeois at NB on Sundays...the real fun is with Cue and Stephan over at Nerve.

Originally posted by blendprod

i had some friends in town about 2 weeks ago and they wanted to check out nikkys on sunday.....we got there and the place was packed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! problably 50 or 60 people just at the entrance trying to get in......a lot of nice people and gorgeous girls but the music was horrible some guy named dj maurizio ...really bad....we only stayed for half hour and couldnt stand that guy for one more minute,i guess i wont be back ever:blown:

that sucks... I always had a good time with the Ibiza sounds outside and then later on Cedric would always had that room jumping.