Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious @avalon 9 Hour Set

Fridays & Saturdays @ Avalon (formerly Limelight)

Friday January 23rd (Mix Fridays)

-Johnny Vicious will spin house on the main dance floor for an extended 9 hour set

-DJ Johnny spins hip hop and rock in the Chapel

-DJ Smoke spins hip hop in the Bedroom

-DJ Tasha spins an eclectic mix in the unisex bathroom

-the outside garden serves as the smoking area

Saturday January 24th (Avaland Saturdays)

-Josh Wink & Doc Martin will spin house on the main dance floor

-hip hop and rock in the Lap Lounge by DJ Dalton

is he scheduled there for february or march by any chance for an extended set?

would actually like to check him out on an extended set again.. been a while... this weekend just isnt' doable...

also, if anyone has any idea how he's been playing lately? last i heard him which was a 2+ years ago i think, i just wasn't really into it... he got on that scott project stuff and was playing a lot of noyze... hope he's gotten away from it, b/c i really used to enjoy his sets... and his OLD SCHOOL stuff, like his activator and welcome to the real world mixes were fanatastic stuff...

Vicious has been tearing it up as of late. I was at his last apperance at Avalon - and he rip it apart that night. He was on point the whole night, dropping sick beats. He threw down some old shit like flight 643, Rain (His Remix) Moments, but some new shit like white rabbit - dont rem all of the stuff that is what i remember though, but he played some tech shit all hot. He should tear it up this Friday.

And he got good reviews from the Roxy this past Friday dropping white rabbit over GTI - sick...

So I expect to hear him throw down a sick set. I dont think you will be dissapointed

Originally posted by xtckid28

Vicious has been tearing it up as of late. I was at his last apperance at Avalon - and he rip it apart that night. He was on point the whole night, dropping sick beats. He threw down some old shit like flight 643, Rain (His Remix) Moments, but some new shit like white rabbit - dont rem all of the stuff that is what i remember though, but he played some tech shit all hot. He should tear it up this Friday.

And he got good reviews from the Roxy this past Friday dropping white rabbit over GTI - sick...

So I expect to hear him throw down a sick set. I dont think you will be dissapointed

well that sums it up for me... thanks... looks like i'll be continuing to stay away when johnny spins...

in my opinion i only like when johnny spins hard shit like project, 4 clubbers, steve murano etc... i remember roxy two summers ago waiting, saving some energy for 4 when he started banging out the hard tracks.. lately jv has ben terirble.. he started off his last set at roxy with Thomas Schumacher "ficken #3" which is pretty much the bests ong to start a set off with... after about twenty minutes i bounced bc he wasnt playing my type of music... i will be visiting oneonta this weekend so i guess i wont be there.. oh well

Originally posted by PFloyd40

well that sums it up for me... thanks... looks like i'll be continuing to stay away when johnny spins...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was thinking the same thing....i listened to his tunnel set about 3 weeks ago and it brought back all sorts of memories

Originally posted by msoprano13

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was thinking the same thing....i listened to his tunnel set about 3 weeks ago and it brought back all sorts of memories

word!!!

that tunnel set is the shit:rock: :rock::getdown: there's a few i've heard they're only about 20 minutes long though.. anywhere where i can find others??

hey my name's Ashley, i havent been posting on this board lately but i promote for avalon and i'll be there this friday. Last time Johnny spun at Avalon was awesome. Friday parties have been really fucken good these past months. Should def be a good time tomorrow night! Johnny Vicious comes on at 10 and ends around 7. There's also going to be a Funhouse fashion show at 11. ;)