Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happend to "Stand by your man" ??!

notallthere444

Originally posted by notallthere444

your really cute and you stand by your man .. What a fucken combo platter

And no i dont agree.. Many woman dont. Many stay around when times are good,. But as soon as shit happends and the chips are down they bounce

thankyou,

i even gave up hookin up with chix for this guy... lol :eek:

he thinks cheating is with a guy or a girl.. but its ok im satsified with just him alone, i have never met such a great guy whos so intouch and sencier with his feelings...

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

thankyou,

i even gave up hookin up with chix for this guy... lol :eek:

he thinks cheating is with a guy or a girl.. but its ok im satsified with just him alone, i have never met such a great guy whos so intouch and sencier with his feelings...

i beleive that as well. About the cheating..

as for the original topic:

if it is about money or a small, incident, a mindless fuck up or any sort of such human mistakes - and the girl won't stand by you - then screw her....find somebody else.

I would never trust a girl that makes a fit cause you in some temporary trouble

it's a completely different story if you just keep on fucking up.

and that goes for both...guys and girls.

well it works both ways...the woman should stick by her man, and vice versa. thats the point in being a relationship...among other things...is to stick by them when things get rough. if you don't feel that you can or you feel that theyre not doing that for you, then obviously the relationship doesnt mean that much to the person so you kick them to the side and find someone that does get it. If i dont feel that i can stick by my man, feel a connection, spoil him, etc and get the same in return, then theres no point in wasting my time.

Originally posted by Destiny

well it works both ways...the woman should stick by her man, and vice versa. thats the point in being a relationship...among other things...is to stick by them when things get rough. if you don't feel that you can or you feel that theyre not doing that for you, then obviously the relationship doesnt mean that much to the person so you kick them to the side and find someone that does get it. If i dont feel that i can stick by my man, feel a connection, spoil him, etc and get the same in return, then theres no point in wasting my time.

:aright:

i agree.