Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance/techno clubs in San Fran???

Hey guys. Im heading out to San Fran to visit a friend Wednesday February 4th til Sunday February 8th and I was wondering if any of you have been out there or have friends living out there that could tell me where are the clubs to goto if you are into Trance like PVD, Armin, Tiesto, Ferry. I would sooooooooooooo appreciate and if you know of any shows that will be going on out there that weekend. Thanks:)

I went out there in November on business and was unable to find anything like what you're looking for. Theres some great strip clubs though.:)

You'll have fun just being out there and exploring if you're anything like me. I was really impressed with how high tech everything is out there. Very nice alternative to New York.

1015 doesn't have their calendar updated for that weekend. G&D was recently there.

Ruby Skye will have Paul Oakenfold for this weekend but nothing that weekend.

Mezzanine is more of a house club and they usually have locals play there although Sasha goes there from time to time.

Thanks for the suggestions. If any of you hear anything for that weekend, Friday Feb 6th and Saturday Feb 7th please please please let me know. I would so love to take my friend out there with me to an awesome show. By the way, Oliver Lieb is going to be at 1015 Folsom. If I like Tiesto, Armin, PVD, Ferry, Digweed, Oakie, do you think i will like Lieb?