Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whatdya think of the State of the Union Address?

breakbeatz2

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Same way the Clinton/Gore admin. did it. Tax cuts for small business (not for The wealthiest 1% stratum of Americans) and working families. Reduce spending, especially military spending to keep the federal deficit down.

Clinton turned around the economy in 1 year and created over 22 million jobs and 90% of those jobs were small businesses proving that you don't have to get the "big guys" the biggest tax cuts to produce jobs.

Don't get me wrong, Clinton was a sneaky douche bag and I'm definetly not a Clinton lover but his domestic policy kicks the republicans policy's ass.

Jamirolost.......very interesting analysis......from the depths of your ass

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Same way the Clinton/Gore admin. did it. Tax cuts for small business (not for The wealthiest 1% stratum of Americans) and working families. Reduce spending, especially military spending to keep the federal deficit down.

Clinton turned around the economy in 1 year and created over 22 million jobs and 90% of those jobs were small businesses proving that you don't have to get the "big guys" the biggest tax cuts to produce jobs.

Don't get me wrong, Clinton was a sneaky douche bag and I'm definetly not a Clinton lover but his domestic policy kicks the republicans policy's ass.

Dude in all honesty, don't take this as an insult. Please read about the bush tax cut before you discount or claim it only effects certain people and doesn't effect small companies because you are wrong.

PLEASE READ!!!!

http://www.smartmoney.com/taxmatters/index.cfm?story=20030527

Originally posted by mr mahs

Dude in all honesty, don't take this as an insult. Please read about the bush tax cut before you discount or claim it only effects certain people and doesn't effect small companies because you are wrong.

PLEASE READ!!!!

http://www.smartmoney.com/taxmatters/index.cfm?story=20030527

Yep... I read it. It leaves out a lot of facts about the bush tax cut plan. Obviously it does give a break for everyone but what that analysis fails to show that 50% of the tax will go to the top 1%.

gwb0602a.gif

The democrats have a better plan that doesn't drive up the deficit and provides jobs now. Bush has had 4 years and he's failed the american people. Times up!