Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stress free...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

are there any stress free careers anymore??? i feel no matter what you do, or where you do it, if you care about it, or about succeeding no matter what it is it will be high level of stress... or am taking crazy pills here???

nah I'm with you on this homey.

are there any stress free careers anymore??? i feel no matter what you do, or where you do it, if you care about it, or about succeeding no matter what it is it will be high level of stress... or am taking crazy pills here???

if u are taking crazy pills please share with the rest of us....but u are most definately correct in what u are saying :aright:its prob also the reason everyone is always on drugs...

i was having this discussion with a colleague and he was saying that hed rather be in a stressfree carreer... like i said before unless you dont give a fuck about what youre doing, it will never be stressfree... (the only thing i could think of as being stressfree is being a trustfund baby, who clubs all the time... but even that may be stressful... what to wear, where to go, who with... blah blah...)

Originally posted by Reeni

try being unempoyed even more stress

good point...

...There are no 'stress-free' careers...except maybe being a trust fund baby, but thats hardly a career.

With work come obstacles to success. With those obstacles come pain. Natural reaction to that pain is either to bend to its will or overcome it. Overcoming it breeds greatness..

..There can be no greatness without pain...Period...

...i would think that in the simplest form, every job maintains some sort of stress level...your conducting a task...within that action there must be pressure - whether it be to do the actual work, to deal with the components involved, or to meet a deadline...etc...i think what is more important is just stress reduction in general...and it all goes back to perspective...how are you viewing the particulars in life...just watched one of my favorite movies again last night, Patch Adams...look beyond the problem...dont focus on it and you'd be amazed the things you'll see...:)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...There are no 'stress-free' careers...except maybe being a trust fund baby, but thats hardly a career.

With work come obstacles to success. With those obstacles come pain. Natural reaction to that pain is either to bend to its will or overcome it. Overcoming it breeds greatness..

..There can be no greatness without pain...Period...

..great...simultaneous posting...and again, you said it better than i ever could...lol...

My work place is the most stress free place on earth, we joke, we laugh, we do work but for the most part it's a great place to work. I think the only time I do get stress is from doing my own thing, like maintaining booking my dancers and booking myself, both of my websites and paying bills and rent. That's pretty much the only stress I have in my life, but next year it's gonna get worse cause I'm going to be finishing school, as well as working and everything else.

But I'm pretty content with everything :D Everyone needs a little stress in their life or we wouldn't go out and party :D

jobs arent stressful, its you that is stressful. your expectations make you stressed as well as others expectations. forget your expectations and learn to be at peace grasshopper. the way to fulfillment is buddism. that or you can be a college professor, that job aint to stressfull.

i think this has alot to do with how "unhuman" everything seems to be in corporate america. doesnt help that the majority of managers ive encountered in my 2 yr career have been FUCKIN MORONS and need to be :blown:

coincidentally, ive decided to switch jobs, again....

I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to do what they love for a living, and make a great living doing it. Theres not much else in this life that makes me happier than DJ-ing. Like Dee said, the stressful things I deal with are paying rent and bills and all that.