Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I go alone??

I am not a total loser, I swear!! I moved to Florida from Missouri a couple of years ago and left behind all of my friends who would be interested in being a part of the WMC. I really want to go this year but the people I have met here would not enjoy the scene....what should I do? Would I be okay if I went alone, and would I end up meeting people to party with? Please advise!

Originally posted by tptpink

what should I do? Would I be okay if I went alone, and would I end up meeting people to party with? Please advise!

There is a VERY cool "core group" of club planet people that post in the "Miami" section. I came down with a buddy a couple of years back, and after utilizing them for tons of local info, ended up meeting a few of them out for beers and some clubbing.

If, like you say, you're not "a total loser" then you'll most likely be welcomed into their party group if you arrange to meet up with them wherever they happen to be going. On the other hand, if you're a highly irritating jerk... They'll prolly ditch ya. ;)

hope that helps.

btw, i'm coming from Dallas by myself at this point. But, I do know some folks from the SoBe area as well as some other folks coming in from Dallas and other locations.

I am not a total loser, I swear!! I moved to Florida from Missouri a couple of years ago and left behind all of my friends who would be interested in being a part of the WMC. I really want to go this year but the people I have met here would not enjoy the scene....what should I do? Would I be okay if I went alone, and would I end up meeting people to party with? Please advise!

Why dont you come to the cp bbq on 3/7 it is the Ft Lauderdale area you can meet most of the people from the miami board that all have similiar interests in music. check out the link for more details or just go to the miami section or just pm me for help. I'm sure you can make some friends at the bbq.

Later

MIRZA

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=206754

Originally posted by MIRZA

Why dont you come to the cp bbq on 3/7 it is the Ft Lauderdale area you can meet most of the people from the miami board that all have similiar interests in music. check out the link for more details or just go to the miami section or just pm me for help. I'm sure you can make some friends at the bbq.

Later

MIRZA

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=206754

MIRZA you are such a nice guy!!! Yeah come to the BBQ there will be peeps from 2 diff boards!:D

i WILL BE ATTENDING THE PARTY ALONE........blank: :blank:

Yeah hell yeah you would

party with me and my crew where at roney. You will make so many freinds sickkkk

go to the bbq and to ultra. u'll love both. life time memories.

I'll be coming from NY/NJ

My girls are all married these days and are all totally out of the club scene ~ which sucks for me!

I have figured out a tentative schedule.....but I don't think I've allowed much time for actual sleep!

Friday

Radio 1/Co*****kie party at Nikki Beach

PVD at Space or Digweed at Nerve

Saturday

Ultra

Happy Hour w/Danny Howells if I skip out of Ultra early..

Deep Dish @ Space or Ferry at Opium

Sunday

Pool Party at Clevelander

Tiesto at Space

Monday

SLEEP during the day perhaps ~ not the club, but the real thing!

Armin/MIKE/Markus at Mansion

or Danny Howells at BED