Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If...

dgmodel

...alike does not mean identical...'sides, i was just being silly...you pick up on a lot of contradictions in this world...but i tend to think most of the terms you draw attention to are for isolated application...mutually exclusive if you will...not thrown at each other as you do...but it makes for interesting conversation so dont stop...:)

Originally posted by dgmodel

great minds think alike, but the herd mentality is usually wrong, what does that say about us???

I think both of those lines are just hot air :blah:

I think great minds don't think alike (after all, who thought like Einstein, Edison, socrates) :confused:

And sometimes herd mentality can be right. Especially when it deals with instincts and emotions

Originally posted by funks0ul

think alike, not the same... so i agree with the ice cream thing.. in the same direction but not necessarily the same thing. :tongue:

yeah same...

but more importantly now what does that say about lesserminds??? do they think alike then??? could the term "takes one to know one" be pretty much the same thing here???

Originally posted by phatman

...alike does not mean identical...'sides, i was just being silly...you pick up on a lot of contradictions in this world...but i tend to think most of the terms you draw attention to are for isolated application...mutually exclusive if you will...not thrown at each other as you do...but it makes for interesting conversation so dont stop...:)

i dont know why i look for these things but they just stand out sometimes and i start to think about them... lol its fuckin crazy if you ask me... but anything to keep the blood flowing up in the noggin you know...