Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good clubs in Florida????

I am going to Florida on Saturday.. I'll be in Miami and Key West for a while. So I just want to know if there are some good clubs with trance music ????? (I mean clubs where regular person is able to get to smile.gif )

Thx for any info.

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

hey sweetie

shadow lounge and crobar would be a good place to start, they are both in South Beach and should be real good.

smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

and check out www.shadowlounge.com if you want too! smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Groovejet is also supposed to be pretty cool...

------------------

HI,

I was just in Boca Raton and Miami. I

actually went to a new club called Clubspace.

It is on Biscayne Blvd, past Miami Beach. It

was cool, very large, warehousey, but the music was good. Also, there is an outside

area to chill out to Brazilian/spanish music if the inside craziness is too much to handle.

Nina

Crobar, Space, Level, Shadow Lounge.

Warsaw has reopened - I think it's called Septinium or something.

Bar Room should be reopening soon.

Sunday afternoon party at Nikki's Beach CLub is awesome, best from 4 to 7.

Groovejet is dead...

Archived