>American crazy! He pay all year,

>To keep welfare running here.

>We think America darn good place!

>Too darn good for the white man race.

>

>If they no like us, they can go,

>Got lots of room in Mexico.

truly made my sides split.

I mean, I just couldn't stop laughing from start to finish.

utterly funny. devestating wit. great use of language.

oh how da immigrant no speaka de english... oh no end of the fun to that...

more interesting is this:

test080101cht3.gif

look at how much medical spending has increased.

IIII wonder, do immigrants cost the US taxpayer more or less than overcharging drugs companies getting the government to pay exhorbitant prices because the people who need the drugs/treatment/care can't afford it...

an interesting page looking at welfare and breaking it down and a bit of history.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/Test080101.cfm

Originally posted by vicman

so we should expect you guys or any of your family and children in the fields picking oranges, cucumbers for $2.00 an hour and $2.50 per bushel or doing construction work for $8 an hour?

or

you guys wanna pay $10 for a pound of tomatos?

:eek: ...i still love u my Mexican brother, just dont be wearing any Che Guevara shit around me...;):tongue:

erm...

Che was a native of Guatamala who ended up fighting in Cuba and Africa.

don't *quite* see what he has to do with mexicans there...

I've got a reversable Che style berret from Cuba...

to be fair I thought america liked having immigrants.

isn't the ENTIRE nation, bar those on the reservations, descended from immigrants?

I mean, forgive me for getting confused but I thought America was all about a state of mind, not a place of birth. The American dream, open to one and all, come seek your fortune in the new world, whoever you are....

Originally posted by vicman

so we should expect you guys or any of your family and children in the fields picking oranges, cucumbers for $2.00 an hour and $2.50 per bushel or doing construction work for $8 an hour?

or

you guys wanna pay $10 for a pound of tomatos?

:rolleyes:

The ryme is about the immigrants who have exploited the genorosity of our society, not the HARDWORKING immigrants.

The reason why we have to employ low cost labor is because innovation in those industries are primative. Where labor is scarce, innovation is needed to accomodate the demand ie.. car wash machines etc.. Don't think everything will come crashing down if every immigrant worker packed up and left.

Don't kid yourself, the mexican lowlifes who come here and mooch on our social services were bums in Mexico just like they're bums here. My answer to this promblem is....

If you are here illegal, provide zero input to our econmy and collect a welfare check every week you should be sent back to the shithole country you came from and mooch off their tax payers.

If you are here and are working for close to min wage then should be documented, pay little taxes, contribute part of their earning into a private retirement accounts accessable when the visa expires and the employer should receive tax incentives for providing health care plans...

I am not against immigration. What I am against is ILLEGAL immigration, if you want to be here, wait your turn like other immigrants don't enter illegally.

The new immigration initiative falls short because it doesn't provide some kind of security apparatus to prevent illegals from slipping in to the country. The national guard should step in and patrol our borders or Vincente and the rest of the immigrants are going to continue to piss all of our system.

Originally posted by marksimons

erm...

Che was a native of Guatamala who ended up fighting in Cuba and Africa.

ERM....

1) inside joke between me and him...he is Mexican i am Cuban?

2) if my memory serves me correctly...Che was ARGENTINE (shout outs to my Bolivian brothers that actually killed that bastard)

3) never bring that reversible berret around me, cuz i will not find it ammusing...:D

Originally posted by mr mahs

The ryme is about the immigrants who have exploited the genorosity of our society, not the HARDWORKING immigrants.

The reason why we have to employ low cost labor is because innovation in those industries are primative. Where labor is scarce, innovation is needed to accomodate the demand ie.. car wash machines etc.. Don't think everything will come crashing down if every immigrant worker packed up and left.

Don't kid yourself, the mexican lowlifes who come here and mooch on our social services were bums in Mexico just like they're bums here. My answer to this promblem is....

If you are here illegal, provide zero input to our econmy and collect a welfare check every week you should be sent back to the shithole country you came from and mooch off their tax payers.

If you are here and are working for close to min wage then should be documented, pay little taxes, contribute part of their earning into a private retirement accounts accessable when the visa expires and the employer should receive tax incentives for providing health care plans...

I am not against immigration. What I am against is ILLEGAL immigration, if you want to be here, wait your turn like other immigrants don't enter illegally.

The new immigration initiative falls short because it doesn't provide some kind of security apparatus to prevent illegals from slipping in to the country. The national guard should step in and patrol our borders or Vincente and the rest of the immigrants are going to continue to piss all of our system.

Weren't your parents immagrents? I thought I saw that you mentioned that they were once. Seems kinda hypocrytical that you have such disdain for them if your parents were immagrents as well. Or is it dirty mexican immagrents that you have a problem with?

Oh, and I'd hate to pay $10 for a pound of tomatoes. :)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Weren't your parents immagrents? I thought I saw that you mentioned that they were once. Seems kinda hypocrytical that you have such disdain for them if your parents were immagrents as well. Or is it dirty mexican immagrents that you have a problem with?

Oh, and I'd hate to pay $10 for a pound of tomatoes. :)

My parents came here LEGALLY....

Please read my response again brotha, it was directed at ILLEGALS who drain our civil services.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Thats my point though - you can't be an illegal immigrant and collect a welfare check. Unless you're relying on a relative who's a permanent resident or citizen.

Look at CALIFORNIA.

The reason they are suffering a fiscal crisis is because of the social services illegal aliens are receiving....ie...health care etc...

Let me say this again... I HAVE NO PROMBLEM W/LEGAL JUST ILLEGAL!

Originally posted by mr mahs

Look at CALIFORNIA.

The reason they are suffering a fiscal crisis is because of the social services illegal aliens are receiving....ie...health care etc...

Let me say this again... I HAVE NO PROMBLEM W/LEGAL JUST ILLEGAL!

Hey I'm legal but I don't get any social services. :confused:

Maybe I'm missing out on something?