Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jagr to rangers

bxbomb

Enough of this fuckin madness ... please dont let this trade go down . Sather you are a frikkin moron and Your bosses are the biggest losers in all of sports ownership...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP COLLECTING SUPERSTARS OVER THE AGE OF 30 THAT CANT PLAY TOGETHER OR CANT PLAY IN NY!!!!:blown:

bahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm always surprised how most NY teams just throw $$$ at any big name or no name in their respective leagues. mets, rangers, knicks and they never win anything . . .well once every 20 years they win something.

It is sickening to watch this happen year in and year out , You need balance you need grinders and forecheckers, ROLE PLAYERS to complement the big names

Im all for flexing our NY $$ muscles , but dont go out and try to collect future hall fo famers at evey turn and expect them to gel and win on the ice..

Oh well point will be moot next year when the NHL goes thru yet another LAbor dispute ...salary cap issues etc.

The Rangers have a good team this year...they're just suffering from injuries. Getting Jagr wouldnt hurt the team any worse than they already are if ya ask me. Putting him on a line with Kovalev would really benefit the both of them. When they played together in Pittsburgh, they were unstoppable together. Like I said...the Rangers are already out of the playoffs, so adding a player like Jagr cant make them worse.

I dont get this trade.... seriously.... Ok, its given, the offense will be better.... but, did anyone really think of getting the defense better... what are they planning on doing?...score a ton of goals hoping the sucky D holds up for a win :confused:

Keep racking up those high priced players to scrap a playoff berth... and the strike is looming,... getting stuck with that kinda payroll during a strike and immediately after spells disaster... but then again, what do I know :rolleyes:

Originally posted by magellanmax

I dont get this trade.... seriously.... Ok, its given, the offense will be better.... but, did anyone really think of getting the defense better... what are they planning on doing?...score a ton of goals hoping the sucky D holds up for a win :confused:

what I said.... sheesh, the rangers stink

Nice going Jagr... you and your one shot :laugh2:

I have been a Rangers fan since I caught my first game on ch.9 when I was 8 years old. I havent been to the Garden since they signed Lindros and I will stick to it until he leaves town. The kid has brought nothing but false hope to the fans, I knew he'd never make the difference. Jagr is another testimoy to the mess the New York Rangers have become, although Carter wasnt doing much anyway. If anything, they should have traded Carter for a role playing defenseman now that there are so many injuries. Good move Sather, dont worry you'll have all of next season to think about it while you're playing golf.

I cannot watch Rangers hockey and it keeps on getting worse, they are one of the worst teams in the league. Thats coming from a fan! I'm guessing management NEVER turns on the TV because if they did, they would realize other TEAMS are winning with no name players, NOT superstars alone. This is a TEAM sport, just look across the river at the Devils, they are still winning even w/o Langerbrunner.

The Rangers fucking suck and at this rate, the fans will soon be chearing 1994 as much as they use to say 1940!