Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone in tonight?

Destiny

Originally posted by iamme

welcome back to hell :eek:

ur a smart dude .. and u got stellar experience...and ur cultured......pack up and move to europe and work as a financier here for one of the top american/euro companies...ur pay may not be as high as in the states...but ur standard of livin and fun rating will jump 100000000 times

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ur a smart dude .. and u got stellar experience...and ur cultured......pack up and move to europe and work as a financier here for one of the top american/euro companies...ur pay may not be as high as in the states...but ur standard of livin and fun rating will jump 100000000 times

i think you read my mind

starting to relearn my french...im such a mutt for letting that slip. not sure how to go about applying for jobs abroad (effectively). My cousin works/studies in Paris, so i might ask him to pass my CV around. Youre right about the fun factor...you plan to work abroad?

btw, where in europe were you?

Originally posted by iamme

i think you read my mind

starting to relearn my french...im such a mutt for letting that slip. not sure how to go about applying for jobs abroad (effectively). My cousin works/studies in Paris, so i might ask him to pass my CV around. Youre right about the fun factor...you plan to work abroad?

btw, where in europe were you?

im in serbia right now..and to be honest this is the life. they all work from 9-3..all go on ski trips every weekend..and all take trips tp vienna...istanbul..kusadasi..cairo ..athens...etc etc every summer...fuckin livin it up man///and all u need for a life like that is a 4-500 euro salary/ mth!!! its a fuckin joke!!

im at AIG right now///but i start BDO Seidman next november...i gotta get my 2 yrs exp for my CPA license and then im gona lookto either work with Deloitte or PwC EUrope....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im in serbia right now..and to be honest this is the life. they all work from 9-3..all go on ski trips every weekend..and all take trips tp vienna...istanbul..kusadasi..cairo ..athens...etc etc every summer...fuckin livin it up man///and all u need for a life like that is a 4-500 euro salary/ mth!!! its a fuckin joke!!

im at AIG right now///but i start BDO Seidman next november...i gotta get my 2 yrs exp for my CPA license and then im gona lookto either work with Deloitte or PwC EUrope....

like i said..im jealous...i want that life

btw good luck and continue to have an amazing time:tongue: ;)

serbia is the shit...ppl can talk all the ish they want...but this is the only place where for NYE u could chose from Armand Van Helden..Junior Jack...Spiller...Lady B....or other home grown talent alllllllllll for under 30 bucks...i love this place...cept that its mad brick ass right now and my shoulders r cold....

Originally posted by mssabina

well all i have are gloves and blankets and scarves.... they aren't doing me much good since there's no fucking heat in my building cheap fucking schoooool of mine.... bah

:nono: youre going to have to take off the clothes to warm up :eek::biggrin:

but seriously, that sucks. how long the heat's been busted?