Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to get into Howells at BED

Originally posted by joecrack13

help a brother out...get me some info pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

I think Arc partially sponsers the party or something like that so you might wanna try and get in touch with someone that works with that..

Try going to Danny's website and finding information there - he's pretty good about reading his messageboard there, and there are people on there that go to the B.E.D. party every year so they might have information.

Danny's really awesome too.. last year I spoke to him and he personally put me on his list -- I ran into him at the Subliminal party and he again confirmed he already placed me on his list so you might wanna try that route (speaking to Danny himself)..

Good luck with getting into the party -- Danny Howells = :clap: :clap: :D

Oh and in case you didn't know, Danny's website is: www.dannyhowells.com

One other thing I can suggest -- try speaking to someone in his booking agency -- Bullitt Bookings www.bullittbookings.com

Last year I also ran into some of his booking agents at a couple parties and they got me into his Albion Hotel party (which was a nice little invite only private party that I enjoyed a lot) so you might get some luck with them.

Originally posted by Codica3

Oh and in case you didn't know, Danny's website is: www.dannyhowells.com

One other thing I can suggest -- try speaking to someone in his booking agency -- Bullitt Bookings www.bullittbookings.com

Last year I also ran into some of his booking agents at a couple parties and they got me into his Albion Hotel party (which was a nice little invite only private party that I enjoyed a lot) so you might get some luck with them.

i did the whole message board thing...i cant send the email though his booking agecny cause AOL wont let me ....some technical crap...i ran into danny at DC-10 in ibiza this summer after a set of his...chated and bought him a beer...one of the coolest DJs i ever met...hopefully i run into his booking staff or the man himself before this party...by the way how did u know who his booking agents were?

Originally posted by joecrack13

i did the whole message board thing...i cant send the email though his booking agecny cause AOL wont let me ....some technical crap...i ran into danny at DC-10 in ibiza this summer after a set of his...chated and bought him a beer...one of the coolest DJs i ever met...hopefully i run into his booking staff or the man himself before this party...by the way how did u know who his booking agents were?

I met one of them cause he was out with Danny a lot of the nights. He introduced himself and gave me the passes to the party. It was all by chance actually.. I guess things have a way of working themselves out. :)

Best of luck with everything.. I'm sure something will come up, just keep your eyes and ears open.