Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar was such a disappointment!

The crowd was "bad" " the music was too "hardcore"...

it reminded me of "Twilo" all over again! :frust: The gay guys are fun to chill with it was the straight crowd that fcuked it up! lol At least at Twilo everyone knew Saturday was gay night.....but last night it was like alot of straight guys/girls showed up "NOT KNOWING" it was gonna be a GAY PARTY! LOL SO THEY WERE MISERABLE AND IT SHOWED!

Did anyone go to Discotech afterwards???? Was that any better?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

it reminded me of "Twilo" all over again! :frust: The gay guys are fun to chill with it was the straight crowd that fcuked it up! lol At least at Twilo everyone knew Saturday was gay night.....but last night it was like alot of straight guys/girls showed up "NOT KNOWING" it was gonna be a GAY PARTY! LOL SO THEY WERE MISERABLE AND IT SHOWED!

Thats a pretty ignorant comment i must say...What type of crowd and music did you expect with Victor...Notwithstanding was sick...well sick enough to keep me there until 9

Originally posted by whataboutme

Thats a pretty ignorant comment i must say...What type of crowd and music did you expect with Victor...Notwithstanding was sick...well sick enough to keep me there until 9

she is probably part of 80% of clubplanet people thats musically impaired

Stick to making up stories about your non-existant fashion job. You are pretty good at that, but not at deciding what is a good crowd or good music.

I am not even gonna comment on this i would definetly say you are in the minority with this opinion

Originally posted by richiev525

I am not even gonna comment on this i would definetly say you are in the minority with this opinion

Happy Birthday again bro! I had a great time, Calderone was simply amazing! Thanks for hookin me up, I was a complete mess!

Originally posted by youarehot99

Stick to making up stories about your non-existant fashion job. You are pretty good at that, but not at deciding what is a good crowd or good music.

MY MADE UP FASHION JOB? LOL OH OK! :laugh: WHAT'S THE POINT ABOUT MAKING UP A FASHION CAREER??? WHY WOULDN'T I SAY I WAS A DOCTOR OR LAWYER? LOL :rolleyes: YOU'RE A JEALOUS IDIOT!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I was so close to going with a few of my friends, but ended up not going. I know a few people that went and said they had a great time.

WELL I WAS THERE FOR AFTER HOURS AND I THOUGHT IT SUCKED MAYBE THE MUSIC WAS BETTER IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT WHEN I WAS THERE!

WELL I WAS THERE FOR AFTER HOURS AND I THOUGHT IT SUCKED MAYBE THE MUSIC WAS BETTER IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT WHEN I WAS THERE!

Thats because you know NOTHING about music and the things that you do know, no one cares about with all the name dropping and the I think I'm cool cuz I know fashion routine. You would be even cooler if you left without a trace.

stfu.gif

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thats because you know NOTHING about music and the things that you do know, no one cares about with all the name dropping and the I think I'm cool cuz I know fashion routine. You would be even cooler if you left without a trace.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE! I KNOW PLENTY ABOUT MUSIC :rolleyes: MORE THEN YOU I BET! LOL

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE! I KNOW PLENTY ABOUT MUSIC :rolleyes: MORE THEN YOU I BET! LOL

You obviously know NOTHING ABOUT HARDCORE MUSIC if you are stating Calderone sucked for the opening of his after hours party at Crobar 'cuz I know a lot of people there that said the music was slamming so just STOP. Go back to name dropping, you are better at that and just as annoying.

You obviously know NOTHING ABOUT HARDCORE MUSIC if you are stating Calderone sucked for the opening of his after hours party at Crobar 'cuz I know a lot of people there that said the music was slamming so just STOP. Go back to name dropping, you are better at that and just as annoying.

HOW FCUKED UP WERE THEY?? HOW MANY HITS OF E OR BUMPS OF K OR MAYBE GHB! LOLOL PLEASEEE! :laugh: EVERYTHING SOUNDS GREAT WHERE YOU'RE FCUKED UP!

HOW FCUKED UP WERE THEY?? HOW MANY HITS OF E OR BUMPS OF K OR MAYBE GHB! LOLOL PLEASEEE! :laugh: EVERYTHING SOUNDS GREAT WHERE YOU'RE FCUKED UP!

I wont justify that with an answer because you couldnt be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, someone from this board who I'd probably consider to be somewhat of an authority in music goes out w/o drugs all the time and said, "Music was INSANE." Now go put on your Louie Devito cds and SHUT THE FUCK UP because NO ONE is entertained by your useless sarcastic posts or replies.

I wont justify that with an answer because you couldnt be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, someone from this board who I'd probably consider to be somewhat of an authority in music goes out w/o drugs all the time and said, "Music was INSANE." Now go put on your Louie Devito cds and SHUT THE FUCK UP because NO ONE is entertained by your useless sarcastic posts or replies.

NAH DOOD MAYBE! :rolleyes:

ACTUALLY I was 100% Sober and was there from 330-11am

And I thought the Music, Lights, Party, Vibe, Crowd was Great.

If you truly love the music then you dont have to be Mangled to enjoy it.