Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar was such a disappointment!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

that's not gonna happen how about getting a life and staying off my threads and outta my business! i never respond to anything you write "NOTICE" unless you put your 2cents into my thread! SO AS I SAID GET OUTTA MY YARD!

...well....if your 'YARD' ..constitutes the area surrounding u....that's gonna be kinda hard.....NOT TO MENTION.....u OVERLOAD this board and all the other forums with your FUCKING CRAP......i haven't responded in a long time.....but seeing your fucking garbage over and over...and EVERYONE ASKING U TO SHUT UP AND LEAVE...is well...annoying....

...now please.....think before u type....really..i am still in disbelief at the fact u DON'T see how stupid the shit u say is?!:confused:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU ARE 1 TOO! :laugh:

Hey Hamburgler I'm a rookie, thats great. It looks like you ate Victor Calderone! What is this a fucking contest, "I went out longer than you, I'm cool?" Whats funny is how you THINK that you are an expert in everything. You are the ONLY PERSON that I have ever seen that would BRAG ABOUT clubbing for 12 YEARS :laugh: thats pretty fucking sad, time to grow up and move on. Well you have part of that covered, you DEFINATELY have GROWN. You wonder why people insult you, all you do is give everyone a hard time and talk shit out of your oversized cheese doodle, six McDonald's happy meal eating with a diet coke fat ass. No one cares for the names you drop because you are NOT COOL. You are a LONELY FAT BITCH that brags about fashion when there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOU FIT INTO ANY OF THOSE LINES you talk about so you settle for their bags.

violet8.jpg

Misk bring the harpoon before this MAD COW spreads any further!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Hey Hamburgler I'm a rookie, thats great. It looks like you ate Victor Calderone! What is this a fucking contest, "I went out longer than you, I'm cool?" Whats funny is how you THINK that you are an expert in everything. You are the ONLY PERSON that I have ever seen that would BRAG ABOUT clubbing for 12 YEARS :laugh: thats pretty fucking sad, time to grow up and move on. Well you have part of that covered, you DEFINATELY have GROWN. You wonder why people insult you, all you do is give everyone a hard time and talk shit out of your oversized cheese doodle, six McDonald's happy meal eating with a diet coke fat ass. No one cares for the names you drop because you are NOT COOL. You are a LONELY FAT BITCH that brags about fashion when there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOU FIT INTO ANY OF THOSE LINES you talk about so you settle for their bags.

WOW THANKS FOR TYPIN ME AN ESSAY YOU TOOLBAG LOL JOKES ON YOU!