Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The crowd last night at Space for Morillo

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Damn, i am so sorry babe i am running on 1/2 a cylinder right now.

Patricia, you are the shizzle fo' rizzle my nizzle!

Just for the record if i have left anyone out i am sorry.

Not that its anyones biznaz but i was one of those crackheads that everyone was critisizing(sp)? on the patio yesterday...

man it was FUN! and guess what! what matt? imma do it again....and soon too! :eek:

Judge me if you want but i own my house, i work hard, i am not in debt and i love my fellow peers. Above all i don't judge anybody for doing what they enjoy as long as they have their duckies in a row and are moving forward in life!

To all the haters and judgmental pricks out there i say this; SUCK MY NUTSACK! oh and if you need to borrow some money for your rent i will give you a good rate!

:laugh: werd

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

Come on trancers, it's time to admit it, the house heads last night clearly weren't doing the substances the trance crowd does. (of course not in the club, but in parking lots) For the most part it was a mature, drinking, fun, well dressed, sophisticated, adult crowd....

the crack heads as of 6am, were not there at all..

so come on, admit it. House heads do far less drugs....

okay, househeads are bigger alcoholics!

Not that its anyones biznaz but i was one of those crackheads that everyone was critisizing(sp)? on the patio yesterday...

man it was FUN! and guess what! what matt? imma do it again....and soon too! :eek:

Judge me if you want but i own my house, i work hard, i am not in debt and i love my fellow peers. Above all i don't judge anybody for doing what they enjoy as long as they have their duckies in a row and are moving forward in life!

To all the haters and judgmental pricks out there i say this; SUCK MY NUTSACK! oh and if you need to borrow some money for your rent i will give you a good rate!

:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

You are an exception to many rules Spector.

Its all good, Matt!

There were so many peeps there it was hard to keep up! :D

Tony and Carissa you guys are just amazing and an inspiration to any dj that is lucky enough to have you 2 on their dancefloor!

Thanks Matt! It was great hanging with you the past few times Ive been out!!!

Oh and i would've said what up to Nick and Phillip but i heard they were in the office shining LP's shoes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Although I wasnt a crackhead this weekend...I couldnt have said it better myself. :D

:werd: it's about having fun..:cool:

Thanks for letting all of us fools know we were decieved. Cause all 3,000 of us, dj's and producers included, thought we witnessed a phenomenal show this weekend. Boy am I glad you cleared that up for us...:blown::hat:

i thought the set rocked hard as well :) and i wasnt on drugs. LOL i know quality house when i hear it .. EM owned that patio ...............but i must agree em was a little wasted to say the least LOL

Originally posted by poysoniv

wutsup "crackheads" !

i had a very nice time at space this weekend. so nice to see most of my favorite party people out there :D

Tony- thanx again for everything, u know ur da space man :hat:

luv u all, i hope to see all of u soon again :spin2:

Miriam--you are just too much, girlie!

Thanks for drinking with me @ 8am!

Do us alkies count as "crackheads"??

:D Luv ya!

Also big shots, i mean, er, shouts to Lil liz! U rock, shortie!

And i almost forgot my man---MacFunk!!!! Where did you go?===you dissapeared, bro!

Morrillo played hands down one of the best sets that patio has ever seen! Roly great set as usual.

Amazingly intuitive, master of his craft, and above all amazing charisma, in addition to his ability to read the crowd are just a few of the things that stood out during EM

patio performance.

Miriam great to see you...

Bling representing as always

Biz we gotta catch some surf.

Tony and Carissa you guys are just amazing and an inspiration to any dj that is lucky enough to have you 2 on their dancefloor!

Lilliz great to meet you- don't stop smiling

Mac- a down ass mofo'

Oh and i would've said what up to Nick and Phillip but i heard they were in the office shining LP's shoes.

Nice to meet u Matt and hanging out for a little bit. and cp crew of girls yummy. houze-kitty ,lilliz77,poysoniv,brwnytrouble.,crzyc,thanx for the good times. till next time:tongue: