Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone Top 5

ozone

taken from Victor Calderone.com

Victor's top 5

1. Astrid- Rainwater (Victor Calderone/That Kid Chris Collaboration mix)

2. Goldfrap-Strict Machine (Victor Calderone Big Room mix)

3. Victor Calderone-Resonate (That Kid Chris & Deformation remixes)

4. Wicked- Fortress(Chus and Ceballos Tekiberican mix)

5. Eddie Airbow-Tribal Contact

Originally posted by domainsound

:rolleyes:

Im just saying most of the stuff on his top5 hes had a hand in the production and most r not released yet..um rain water is thas a dope track..but yes there all bombs ill agree wit that

Why the eyes rolling? You're speaking broken English and I simply didnt understand what your were talking about...GEEZE.

yea your right didnt realize till i read it myself.. as for the eyeroll thas not meant towards anything.

But its pretty sad how disturbing the board have gotten as of late so much bs and fighting over what...

Yeah, this board has gone to shit....good thing there are better music boards out there.

"but others just like to talk and think they know when they have no clue.."

we are the exact opposit of what u originally wrote bro... nobody over there talks shit, nor do they have the holier than thou attitudes.. and i will say that every single one of our members brings something to the table. maybe it's you that needs to 'get a clue' and open up your eyes before u post this nonsense.. .

i'm not looking to pick a fight with u, but that comment is totally false and holds no weight what so ever..

have a good one :)

your 100% right except u read too much into that post i wasnt refering to vip.In no way was i talking about vip i guess i worded that sentence wrong.I was talking about this board and the other boards that have the same ppl always talking the same shit or have like 5 diff names for the same person but of all the boards ive been on i have found vip the most knowledgeable.

your 100% right except u read too much into that post i wasnt refering to vip.In no way was i talking about vip i guess i worded that sentence wrong.I was talking about this board and the other boards that have the same ppl always talking the same shit or have like 5 diff names for the same person but of all the boards ive been on i have found vip the most knowledgeable.

ye Scott its not called VIP for Nothin ;)

Originally posted by ozone

taken from Victor Calderone.com

Victor's top 5

1. Astrid- Rainwater (Victor Calderone/That Kid Chris Collaboration mix)

2. Goldfrap-Strict Machine (Victor Calderone Big Room mix)

3. Victor Calderone-Resonate (That Kid Chris & Deformation remixes)

4. Wicked- Fortress(Chus and Ceballos Tekiberican mix)

5. Eddie Airbow-Tribal Contact

astrid - rainwater calderones mix is mad hot ive been listening to it for a few weeks