Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday This Weekend--Invite to ALL

This friday i'll be celebrating my 25th birthday, so I wanted to invite everyone out- I'm having 2 parties, both in NJ

Fri Jan 30th (my actual bday) @ Platinum (new brunswick)

Joining me at my friday residency will be my boy Mark Amatucci, Rick F and my partner Paulie Feva-- I'll be droppin a late nite set

Use Mike's Bday List for reduced admission

Platinum is 18 to enter (fellas we suggest if you are under 21 please make sure you're on a list)

Sat Jan 31st @ Deko Lounge (sayreville, nj)

I'll be opening for Resident DJ Richie Santana then partying it up!

Use Mike's Bday List for reduced admission

Deko is 21 for ladies, 23 for fellas (fellas can be 21 but must be on a list and enter early)

Any questions feel free to email me djmikebugout@aol.com

I hope to see all the CP heads at either spot this weekend. :rock:

Mike

Originally posted by bennyhannah

Happy b-day Mike! Hope your ready for fri., come in wit your game face on cause we're puttin you under the table. Your gonna have a nice fuzzy feeling in that kidney of yours after im done servin you. lol

ahh nice...as long as I can take my kidney home with me...:laugh:

and Yes-- CD Giveaways will be going on-- I will dub some up this week for friday

:D

I haven't even had a chance to hear RS at Deko....I'm beat but kinda jonesin for his style,,,,as far as I'm concerned he's as good as any of the big names that I've ever heard

what kind of music has he been favoring there? tribal I'm presuming but I hear he also plays his old bangers too...

peacxe-feelbrain

Originally posted by djmikebugout

feelgood u hit it right on the head

its basically some quality tribal with some older tracks WERQED in...

last week he brought back Superchumbo's mix of Drop some Drums, place went nuts

also rocked D Ramirez's mix of Get Down--SICK!

definitely come by saturday if you're free

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. I feel the same way about Richies Music, Good as alot of the big dogs ive seen, but obviously people are gonna think im Biased cause hes one of my good friends.

He started last week off with some really OLD School tracks. Played "Sweat" in the beginning of the night. Got down with some tribal as always. Played some of his new stuff. As well as Peter Baileys new stuff.

Closed it out with Chaka Kahns "Aint Nobody" !!!

That seems to be one of his favs to close out a night with.

Anyway Feelsgood, if your coming out sat night let me know and ill have you taken care of at the door so you can come check out the party.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

This friday i'll be celebrating my 25th birthday, so I wanted to invite everyone out- I'm having 2 parties, both in NJ

Fri Jan 30th (my actual bday) @ Platinum (new brunswick)

Joining me at my friday residency will be my boy Mark Amatucci, Rick F and my partner Paulie Feva-- I'll be droppin a late nite set

happy b-day mike..........you'll be droppin late night but it won't be music. We're having a special main room stage show with you as the guest of honor. Don't worry, Platinum has great medical insurance.

Originally posted by davisg

happy b-day mike..........you'll be droppin late night but it won't be music. We're having a special main room stage show with you as the guest of honor. Don't worry, Platinum has great medical insurance.

oh boy one of them shows :laugh: