Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Lineup

The Chemical Brothers

The usual suspects are already on the line up

Paul Oakenfold

Tiesto

Paul Van Dyk

Erick Morillo

Way Out West live -1st ever US appearance!

Pete Tong

Josh Wink

Donald Glaude

Adam Freeland

D:Fuse

Kevens live

DMP

Galaxy Girl live

+ more than 190 artists TBA

11 Stages Including the new - Electroclash Stage

+ VIP Ultra Beach Stage

Bayfront Park - Miami,FL

yea almost same lineup as last time, but i definitely ain't complaining!!! I hope DOnald Glaude gets to rock us on the main stage!!!! Anywayz, I just finished seeing the ultra video they have on the site and seeing all those people with their hands in the air gives me goose bumps man!!!! I can't fukin wait!!!!

Originally posted by sotuorlando

For two and half weeks now the Ultra website has been saying that the lineup will be released this week.......Damn that's one loooooooong week!

Just like they keep saying "location TBA" :rolleyes:

I know everyone thinks it's going to be at Bayfront, and I do too, but to this day I remember the words of the Mayor of Miami last year. He said he would do everything in his power to not allow Ultra to take place in Bayfront again. Last year a few days before Ultra and we didn't know if Ultra was even gonna happen. They had the meetings with top officials and finally they let the party go on.

The closer we get to March 6th, the more clearer things will be. As for the lineup, take POD's word for it; 90% will be the same from last year.

i hope they change the routine up a bit....

it would be nice to have headliners spread out throughout the tents so none would be overcrowded:( i fukin missed UNDERWORLD last year...

and if PVD closes the show AGAIN for the 4th yr in a row!!!:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

he's great n all, but him closing it 2 times was once too many!!!!

On my wishlist for Ultra's line up would definately be INFUSION!!!!:eek:

Carl Cox would be a + too!!!!

Originally posted by ninsin

Would like to see Sander or Max Graham again. Alex Gold too. Anybody getting VIP tickets? Dunno bout $200 - anybody done this previously, and are they worth it?

I decided to snag a couple VIP tickets. This will be my first time at Ultra, so I'm not sure if the VIP tickets are worth it or not... But I'll know for damned sure if they are worth it when Ultra 7 comes around :D