Guest saleen351

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:laugh:

Yes!!!!!! I ruffled your feathers!!!!!

The almighty great one has been offended by me for an opinion....I feel special...

My opinion of Morillo on Saturday was that I didn't like it. Maybe you don't like that opinion but that's the way it is. Just because everyone else said "OMG it's the best in life" good for them. I didn't like it. That's all. I did say I liked some tracks he played. Just wasn't feeling it, that's all. Everyone has different tastes for music. Unfortunately, you think YOUR taste is what EVERYONE has to like, and if not, they suck, :blah:

I also mentioned that the last time Morillo was here, I enjoyed his set better than this one. Why? Because I did. Sue me! Again, does it make me a bad person or whatever else you wanna call me? No It's just an opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

I forgot to mention I was watching Morillo in the booth; he has skills! He can do shit on those CDJ-1000's like I've never seen before. I was watching a master at work, yes indeed. But as far as the music he was playing, I just didn't enjoy. So....STFU!

Now, as for bedroom DJ......you gonna knock me on that forever huh? Makes you feel really good to say that? I have done a few gigs aside from Flips garage and they have all been succesful. Bro, I know I've got talent. MANY people have told me that I do. I don't brag about it cause I know better. I never will brag because there is a saying that someone is always a little better at what you do. I'll just say this, a well respected, talented local DJ told me I have the potential to be great. I won't reveal the name, cause I don't brag. Those close to me know who it is.....

So in closing, STFU! :)

damn i missed a lot of drama today :eek: but seriously bedroom djs should not be put down.....everyone starts out like that hell im trying to make my own trance mix as well :D rock on eric :D

yup...i have seen the error of my ways...i am no longer going to be a "herd follower"...tonight i am going to my chic's house and trying something romantic and diff. than what i am use to as a "herd follower"...i will set a hot bath for her...with sexy sensual bath oils....i will drop rose pedals all in the bath...and i will set glowsticks all over the bathroom for romantic lighting (normally i would use candles, but i am no longer a "herd follower")...then i will set the mood with some good romantic Trance, prob. Tiesto or "the Sade of Trance" PVD...i am done liking "herd following" music...thanks guys for making me see the errors of my ways...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yup...i have seen the error of my ways...i am no longer going to be a "herd follower"...tonight i am going to my chic's house and trying something romantic and diff. than what i am use to as a "herd follower"...i will set a hot bath for her...with sexy sensual bath oils....i will drop rose pedals all in the bath...and i will set glowsticks all over the bathroom for romantic lighting (normally i would use candles, but i am no longer a "herd follower")...then i will set the mood with some good romantic Trance, prob. Tiesto or "the Sade of Trance" PVD...i am done liking "herd following" music...thanks guys for making me see the errors of my ways...:tongue:

we are cattle, follow the herd! say hi to meli! XOXOXOX

u say "hi" to her in person...i think we are going to the BBQ!!!!:eek:

well, that is good news. i will be solo at the BBQ cuz Lex is working OT big time (boohoo). but can't wait to see u guys!

it's been far too long!

ps - don't forget ur cow bell.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yea we know how u feel about EM's set (like we havent heard 100,000 times before in other posts)...but to say that he was bla or sub par...estas loca...i have heard EM tons of times too...even in NYC when the Subliminal parties were at Centrofly..and was not one of his ALL TIME best sets ever...but def. top 5 (from what i have heard of him)....but to say that it was sub-par or whatever, thats just reaching...u wanna say he sucks b/c he had an off night, then fine...but i get the impression (from what i have read from u) that u hated him b/c: 1) u have a THING against space and it really didnt matter how well EM spun, u were going to bash it or 2) u just went "against the grain" b/c ur fav. messageboard celeb. (Saleen) thought that he was touched by an angel on saturday night...my chic is a DIE HARD TRANCEHEAD and she loved it, better than his last time at Space (which i have to agree with her)...but i guess i just fall into the "herd" category b/c i found his set "excellent" in in sense of the word...oh well..i guess i am one of those "crack head house head", even though i was sober the whole night (that also includes alcohol)...

you and your chic can keep loving EM.....

i didnt like EM's set this time and thats that...plain and simple, noone had anything to do with it....i dont care that every1 was sober, on drugs, blind or mute.....and i didnt say it was a bad set ever...all i said was it was average! that doesnt mean EM isnt a great dj or producer...in fact, the first time i ever heard he existed was back when Erick used to remix El General and other latin artists like 10 yrs ago...which i am sure most people here dont even know.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

ps - don't forget ur cow bell.

"I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time......"

Originally posted by norahmiami

in fact, the first time i ever heard he existed was back when Erick used to remix El General and other latin artists like 10 yrs ago...which i am sure most people here dont even know.

its funny u should say that...cuz someone (not naming any names) was arguing with me over this yesterday...and U KNOW WHO U ARE...so it seems that ONLY u and me know that about EM...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by norahmiami

you and your chic can keep loving EM.....

i didnt like EM's set this time and thats that...plain and simple, noone had anything to do with it....i dont care that every1 was sober, on drugs, blind or mute.....and i didnt say it was a bad set ever...all i said was it was average! that doesnt mean EM isnt a great dj or producer...in fact, the first time i ever heard he existed was back when Erick used to remix El General and other latin artists like 10 yrs ago...which i am sure most people here dont even know.

lol... good to know, i must have missed it the other 20 times you posted the same thing... you sure preach alot for someone who claims not to be a "know it all" :blank:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

lol... good to know, i must have missed it the other 20 times you posted the same thing... you sure preach alot for someone who claims not to be a "know it all" :blank:

listen to your own rant there ....i could care less what u think LOL

and just cos i said, i didnt like EM set on Sun morning that doesnt mean i claimed to know everything....so YOU take the chill pill mr DJ