Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xxgrooveericxx

Guest saleen351

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yup...i have seen the error of my ways...i am no longer going to be a "herd follower"...tonight i am going to my chic's house and trying something romantic and diff. than what i am use to as a "herd follower"...i will set a hot bath for her...with sexy sensual bath oils....i will drop rose pedals all in the bath...and i will set glowsticks all over the bathroom for romantic lighting (normally i would use candles, but i am no longer a "herd follower")...then i will set the mood with some good romantic Trance, prob. Tiesto or "the Sade of Trance" PVD...i am done liking "herd following" music...thanks guys for making me see the errors of my ways...:tongue:

Hey, whatever you need to do to get some....;) j/k

It's funny how some things people write get taken way out of proportion and out of context. The thing I said about following the "herd" was only meant as a joke; just because one person posted EM's set on Saturday was the best ever, everyone goose-stepped in line and said the same thing. A couple of people didn't agree and this whole thing got started. Oh well......

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

It's funny how some things people write get taken way out of proportion and out of context. The thing I said about following the "herd" was only meant as a joke; just because one person posted EM's set on Saturday was the best ever, everyone goose-stepped in line and said the same thing. A couple of people didn't agree and this whole thing got started. Oh well......

hey, u said u tried to get into it & that's all u can do

WHAT!! and u thought i was serious about the romantic bath with glow sticks? :tongue:

Originally posted by mrmiami

I did, ..Meli was telling me once about this trick you can do with 2 glow sticks......hmm

damn that Woman!!!! i cant believe she told u about my "move"....its called the "Jack O Lantern"....make ur girl make a funny face, then just insert a fresh new glow stick in her browneye...its fun for the whole family...;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

damn that Woman!!!! i cant believe she told u about my "move"....its called the "Jack O Lantern"....make ur girl make a funny face, then just insert a fresh new glow stick in her browneye...its fun for the whole family...;)

sounds alot like that "Bright Light" game we had back as kids!

yup i couldnt agree more....still, i am sure next time some other dj in town is here and 2-3 people like it, every1 will be in hooopla again :blank:

Originally posted by norahmiami

yup i couldnt agree more....still, i am sure next time some other dj in town is here and 2-3 people like it, every1 will be in hooopla again

i hope u take this same stance when PVD, Ferry Corsten an Van Buren are in town...no double standards...;):tongue: