Clubplanet Nightlife Community

banned

jtk4

Sorry, either your membership has not yet been approved or the board administrators have removed your ability to post to this board. We cannot allow you to perform this action as a result.

when i try to post this comes up:(

fester your next.

I only have like 300 posts since 2001, i actually signed up in like 1999 but forgot my shit, so i am not going to cry.

I really didn't even start anything or put down anyone or anything like that, I think it's because i posted here so watch out your next.

I AM RUINING THE SCENE

SHUT ME DOWN

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Posted by Jtk3+1 on Bannedvibes

"Eddie

I have been posting on here when it was the soundfactory board. I was at manny's last night at avalon, i was at tilt for manny, i was at rise for manny , i was on the boat cruise for manny, but i also post on cp, so you are saying I should be banned.

I think you should let manny do what he wants with HIS board, if he wants to ban people he will, but you should let him do it if he wants."

Don't tell me he banned you after this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

actually my last post was:

pure :One of my buddies is moving out of his apartment and needs someone to take his place. If you have any friends or know of anyone looking for a place, hit me up

$420/month not including utilities

PM me if interested

jtk3+1: location?

that was my last post :(

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

:mad::laugh:

but its better to give someone a shot to prove they are not a complete jackass & has a lil integrity...

bad upringing might shine through... might not, only time will tell.

that is B.S.

Oh man this is funny, and aggrivating at the same time.

I think i am going to let dave know what his mod is doing,i think he is using his moderator access to gain info to sabotage us outside of cp. That seems very un-plur. And cp is one thing it is definatly plur.:laugh: :laugh:

Josh I am kidding :bday: