Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Housedivision & Lyrik @ SONAR (1.31.04)

philippio

Wow, beat me to this Phillip...thanks bro. I am going to try and record at Sonar...I think they have it set-up there. This will be a lot fun. I will be starting the night off alone as JC will be finishing up his spot at the Whitelaw and getting to Sonar around 1130 or so. I will be bumpin some nice funky house and a little twisted disco gradually bringing up the tempo until JC arrives and then we are going to step it up a big notch! (BAM!) Got some surprises planned and maybe a little tribute to MLK thrown in the mix.

You guys missed out last week and with Sean Weeks, Nandez and Lego...those cats nailed it and proved that upbeat jacky house will go off at Sonar!

133106Lust_Back-med.jpg

Originally posted by lyrik

Wow, beat me to this Phillip...thanks bro. I am going to try and record at Sonar...I think they have it set-up there. This will be a lot fun. I will be starting the night off alone as JC will be finishing up his spot at the Whitelaw and getting to Sonar around 1130 or so. I will be bumpin some nice funky house and a little twisted disco gradually bringing up the tempo until JC arrives and then we are going to step it up a big notch! (BAM!) Got some surprises planned and maybe a little tribute to MLK thrown in the mix.

NICE! :D

Dude I just pick up a tribute to MLK as well I wonder if it is the same track?

Originally posted by MIRZA

Dude I just pick up a tribute to MLK as well I wonder if it is the same track?

Well I have an older track that samples his "I have a dream speech" from Simon, but actually I was talking about some stuff I have on CDR...not set to any beats just his speeches.

Well I have an older track that samples his "I have a dream speech" from Simon, but actually I was talking about some stuff I have on CDR...not set to any beats just his speeches.

Nice I'm looking forward to hearing it. Mine is the older I have a dream speech as well I got lucky and found one in the bins at Essential Groove. It is old but still good.