Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo roll call ! ! ! ! !

happyface

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by obby

Been a loooooooooooong time since I venture out to Space.

I am def going this weekend. Cattaneo has been throwind down some very nice sounds.

key word here obby ... PROGRESSIVE !!! :D :D & I believe someone else here just said hard bangin PROGRESSIVE !!! event better !!!:cool: :cool:

i know i know saleen ... progressive is dead ... dont remind me :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: but we will see my friend ;):D

btw , where the hell is the other argentinan ariel baund ?? hopefully he gets down there and hangs with the rest of the argentinan crew :D :D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hernan cattaneo does not only play progressive house. the progressive he plays is quality proggy house. oh, by the way prog house all night long even prog house for more than 2 songs in a row is fuc*in dead!!!! :idea:

YEAH , OK :idea:

FUCKING MORON :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TO MOST MORONS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS DEAD .. THATS WHY I GO WITH WHAT I LIKE ... IF I LIKE IT , IT NEVER DIES :tongue:

BUT AS SOON AS ONE OF YOU DUMB ASSES DONT LIKE SOMETHING "ITS DEAD " !! FUCKIN LOSERS ..:cool:

Originally posted by lyrik

Whateva KOKY!!! :tongue:

You guys spend too much time at space :D

Why not give it a break for a weekend and come support a brother at Sonar...you can no doubt catch Hernan during conference.

WADDA YA MEAN LYRIC ?? I WENT TO SPACE THIS PAST WEEKEND FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE THE LAST TIME MORRILO WAS THERE :confused: :confused: but id love to go check you out sometime ... but i love hernans style & plus ... hes from me n happy faces country of origin :D

Originally posted by lyrik

Whateva KOKY!!! :tongue:

You guys spend too much time at space :D

Why not give it a break for a weekend and come support a brother at Sonar...you can no doubt catch Hernan during conference.

Yeah Koky, Im doing both!!!:D

Originally posted by koky

WADDA YA MEAN LYRIC ?? I WENT TO SPACE THIS PAST WEEKEND FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE THE LAST TIME MORRILO WAS THERE :confused: :confused: but id love to go check you out sometime ... but i love hernans style & plus ... hes from me n happy faces country of origin :D

Oh, okay buddy I see. Its not a problem if its for the mother land....the BBQ then!

You have to excuse me on the space thing I very rarely go anymore, so the amount of times I have gone compared to you is lop-sided in your favor.