Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo roll call ! ! ! ! !

happyface

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know koky, if u love prog house so much. hey, i respect your opinion i remember when i use to get very upset at people who did not like the same music that i did. but, i grew out of that stage and i have learned to respect others opinions. now, just don't call people morons because they have an opinion.:idea:

peace

Originally posted by mrmovement33

u know koky, if u love prog house so much. hey, i respect your opinion i remember when i use to get very upset at people who did not like the same music that i did. but, i grew out of that stage and i have learned to respect others opinions. now, just don't call people morons because they have an opinion.:idea:

peace

Aren't you the one that came to this Thread (of a prog house dj event) and start to "hate" ? :idea:

Just let koky listen to what he likes ,,,i haven't seen him hate on other peoples musical tastes . ..relaxxxxxxxx

PS....As for me I am guilty of hating Saleens Whitney Houston remixs , but thats it . :)

Originally posted by sobeton

put your genre caps away. Hernan plays a hell of lot more then progressive house. :eek: we will be in for quite a treat saturday I'm sure.;)

Im sooooo looking forward to another night/day at Space with you!:D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

peace

i dont care and plainly dont give a shit who likes what or whatever ... but "YOU" ARE THE IGNORANT ONE THAT SINCE "YOU " DONT LIKE SOMETHING YOU SAY ITS DEAD ..im not mad cause you dont like what i like... i could give a ratts ass what you like .. but dont come on here sayin im the ignorant one when you are the one talkin shit about a genre .. i respect your likes ... but respect others as well ;):cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :idea: :idea: