Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions...

Originally posted by dgmodel

anyone been to longhorns steakhouse in jersey??? any good? any opinions???

i went to the one on 17...not bad....their lemonade is good...for a great steak at a better price...NY Steakhouse in Mahwah.....def. 2 thumbs up......Id say Better Quality than the River Palm at a fraction of the cost. No Joke.

For Great ribs and good steaks also...JD's steak pit In Fort Lee....not too many places can come close to competeing with their ribs.

Also Circa's Delmonico is very good but their Filet Mignon is out of this world that sauce is just amazing and they wrap it in bacon as well....

WOW GOOD THING I DONT SOUND LIKE A FAT KID!!!! PFFFFFFF :blown:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Best steak IMO is at Houston's at the Riverside Square Mall.......absolutely delicious

It's called the Hawaiian Rib Eye.......marinated for 72 hours, always cooked to perfection :drool:

2 points for you!!!

Nice choice I forgot about that place.

Originally posted by kostaP

i went to the one on 17...not bad....their lemonade is good...for a great steak at a better price...NY Steakhouse in Mahwah.....def. 2 thumbs up......Id say Better Quality than the River Palm at a fraction of the cost. No Joke.

For Great ribs and good steaks also...JD's steak pit In Fort Lee....not too many places can come close to competeing with their ribs.

Also Circa's Delmonico is very good but their Filet Mignon is out of this world that sauce is just amazing and they wrap it in bacon as well....

WOW GOOD THING I DONT SOUND LIKE A FAT KID!!!! PFFFFFFF :blown:

Damn its 9am and I can go for Filet Mignon right NOW, lolol

Victor Soto

Kosta, also the cosmopolitans/french martinis are to DIE FOR from Houstons.........as well as the Parmensan Cheddar Toast appetizer.......omg I'm getting so hungry :(

Meet me and Victor Soto at Circa for Lunch Im buying.

Meet me and Victor Soto at Circa for Lunch Im buying.

I rarely leave for lunch bc of all the work.......but I'm all the way in Hasbrouck Heights.....by the time I get thurr, I'd have to leave...unless I come for a quick drink ;)

I'll get back to you

I rarely leave for lunch bc of all the work.......but I'm all the way in Hasbrouck Heights.....by the time I get thurr, I'd have to leave...unless I come for a quick drink ;)

I'll get back to you

Im swamped at work also Thats why I want to go out for lunch we do a group thing here and eat "in house"

A liquid Lunch does sound good though....Caramel Apple Martinis??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im swamped at work also Thats why I want to go out for lunch we do a group thing here and eat "in house"

A liquid Lunch does sound good though....Caramel Apple Martinis??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes everyone here always orders lunch and just sits at their desk......I hate it :(

I brought some food w/me today though :D Grilled chicken and brown rice

Originally posted by princessbx

Caruso's on Rt 4 has awesome steak. Better than Longhorns.

You obviously havent eaten there in a while.

When they first opened their meats were selected...top grade.

After they switched distributors..the quality drastically fell...I wouldnt feed caruso's meats to my dog which I dont have.

When I used to promote there i got free dinner and wouldnt eat the steaks.

You obviously havent eaten there in a while.

When they first opened their meats were selected...top grade.

After they switched distributors..the quality drastically fell...I wouldnt feed caruso's meats to my dog which I dont have.

When I used to promote there i got free dinner and wouldnt eat the steaks.

You're right I haven't eaten there in a while! Now I won't be either...thanks for the advice.