Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which djs need to come here RIGHT NOW?

weyes

ok, people, i'm feeling neglected by the club gods these days :( . sandra collins has sworn off spundae, and when she comes to cali in february, she's gonna snub l.a. entirely and just play a night in santa barbara. what type of crap is that :cuss: ???

i didn't see deep dish the last coupla times around 'cause they were in the way-too-loud palace, but, now that avalon has taken over and turned the crazy down a notch, i need my deep dish :cry: !!!

the scumfrog was last here when i was in new york, and then he was in new york when i was here; those two weeks he pulled a switcheroo that didn't match mine :( . how's 'bout some 'frog?

and i wouldn't mind seeing seb fontaine, either.

c'mon, world - get your act together :nono: ! weyes needs to get her dance on!!!

Originally posted by anotherway83

james holden, gabriel and dresden, markus schulz, PVD...AVB and tiesto would be awesum...airwave...lots 'n lots of DJs...

pvd's gonna be at avalon on february 5th with dave aude and jerry bonham. it's 21 and over, though, anotherway :( . i swear, we're gonna need to have a big birthday party for you when you turn the big two-one! let's try another meetup, for chrissakes!

Originally posted by weyes

pvd's gonna be at avalon on february 5th with dave aude and jerry bonham. it's 21 and over, though, anotherway :( . i swear, we're gonna need to have a big birthday party for you when you turn the big two-one! let's try another meetup, for chrissakes!

lol. yeah. i was thinking the same thing. oh my god, as soon as i turn 21, its gonna be off the hook. sooooo many places to see and check out here in LA, wow! yeah, that'll be awesum...lets plan another one :D

PS: also scott bond here in LA would be nice