Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Got The Word...

Originally posted by daveman0187

you work at johnson & johnson on 22?? i work at metlife..the next light...lol...damnit we arent closing early:eek:

I work at the one on 202 in Raritan, You are thinking of Ethicon, I am about 5 minutes from you though.

Originally posted by erica127

i just talked to my mom who lives & works in scotch plains & she said there is sooo much ice out there....please be careful in this weather because my sis just got into a car accident laat week & i don't wanna read any posts about anyone gettin hurt

my friend is in the police academny in scothplains i have to call him and tell him this. thanks

Originally posted by kikilicious

my friend is in the police academny in scothplains i have to call him and tell him this. thanks

you're welcome hun...the police academy is about not even 5 minutes from my house..my mom works for Union County & she said the storm that's comin is not gonna be a good one...they are going crazy over there at work....

just please drive with caution cuz the ice is the worst...my ass in still in sweats & watchin my soaps now :D