Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOBBY DIG. latest addition in ELITE/ORTLEY SHORE HOUSE!

THIS JUST IN!!!! AS BOBBY DIDITAL'S CREW SLOWLY FALLS OFF THE MAP (girlfriends / belmar / ect) HE HAS DECIDED TO "JUMP" CREWS AND LAND AT THE ELITE ENT SHORE HOUSE IN ORTLEY. THE ROSTER SHOWS AS FOLLOWS:

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

AND THE LATEST ADDITION.....BOBBY DIGITAL.....WELCOME ABOARD BOBBY!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

THIS JUST IN!!!! AS BOBBY DIDITAL'S CREW SLOWLY FALLS OFF THE MAP (girlfriends / belmar / ect) HE HAS DECIDED TO "JUMP" CREWS AND LAND AT THE ELITE ENT SHORE HOUSE IN ORTLEY. THE ROSTER SHOWS AS FOLLOWS:

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

you may want to add the Badass if that ever came through the most dangerous Summer ever

HEY YA DOIN

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

TOO MANY MORNING WOODS ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAWKIN HILARIOUS HOW ALMOST EVERY NAME ON THIS LIST IS CURRENTLY SINGLE,,SO I GUESS ""HOUSE KEEPING "" WILL HAVE TO BE HIRED.....:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

NEWSFLASH:

WE DONT NEED A DJ FOR OUR HOUSE DOWN THE SHORE. THATS WHAT TEMPS IS FOR...

WHAT DO U THINK WE ASKED UR BROWN ASS INTO THE HOUSE FOR??:blank:

hold up!!!!listen here TRANSLUCENT MAN!!!!........dont get it twisted bro,, your da P.I.M.P not M.E. ..........

iam just the friendly one in the corner.........

Its not like i hang out with strippers from Titillations and Bada Bing like some ppl on this board seem TO THINK!!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

hmmmmm should I come out of hiding and rejoin everyone at this summer in Seaside????

at least for one weekend???? :D

I WOULD LUV TO SEE CRACKAA-NOSE DOWN THE SHORE.....FREE ROOM AND BOARD FOR A FREEE CUT......

WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLICATION FOR HOUSE--KEEEEPING

J---K

:cool:

Originally posted by benedictions

I WOULD LUV TO SEE CRACKAA-NOSE DOWN THE SHORE.....FREE ROOM AND BOARD FOR A FREEE CUT......

WOULD YOU LIKE AN APPLICATION FOR HOUSE--KEEEEPING

J---K

:cool:

noooooooooo house keepinggggggggggggg

but i'll definitely come visit.......last time i was at P-tek's house was 2002

i gotta recapture my youth :cool:

noooooooooo house keepinggggggggggggg

but i'll definitely come visit.......last time i was at P-tek's house was 2002

i gotta recapture my youth :cool:

WOW THATS RELATIVELY RECENT BEING THAT PTEK'S HAD A HOUSE EVERY YEAR DOWN THE SHORE SINCE 1982:laugh: :laugh:

AS FOR RECAPTURING YOUR YOUTH CRACKAAAA-NOSE ,, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT .....YOU WILL BE LEAVIN FEELIN MORE CONFUSED ABOUT LIFE THAN WHEN YOU ENTERED WITH ALL THE CAKE BAKING GOING ON..........J-K

WMC FOR JUH .......????? DIS JEAR??????

Originally posted by benedictions

WOW THATS RELATIVELY RECENT BEING THAT PTEK'S HAD A HOUSE EVERY YEAR DOWN THE SHORE SINCE 1982:laugh: :laugh:

AS FOR RECAPTURING YOUR YOUTH CRACKAAAA-NOSE ,, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT .....YOU WILL BE LEAVIN FEELIN MORE CONFUSED ABOUT LIFE THAN WHEN YOU ENTERED WITH ALL THE CAKE BAKING GOING ON..........J-K

WMC FOR JUH .......????? DIS JEAR??????

yes, I know how it goes in that house..........which is why i stayed away & spent last summer at SF.............LOL

I wanna go to WMC, but i can't fit it in my budget

btw....same house????

yes, I know how it goes in that house..........which is why i stayed away & spent last summer at SF.............LOL

I wanna go to WMC, but i can't fit it in my budget

btw....same house????

SF QUEEN........SO IAM ASSUMING YOU KNOW MY CUZ NESTOR DELVALLE THEN......HEHEH......HAD A GREAT TIME THERE ON HALLOWEEN,, HAVENT BEEN THERE SINCE......

BTW

DIFFERENT HOUSE, DIFFERENT BEACH, DIFFERENT PPL ,,,NEW ADDITIONS INCLUDING MYSELF I THINK ........:blown:

I WILL PLAYING DOWN SOUFF IN THE TROPICS OF WMC.....

IAM STARTING A CRACKAA--NOSE HAIRCUT BENEFIT......FOR UNDERPRIVILGED HAIRDRESSERS IN THE TRISTATE AREA:D

WHAT DO YOU TINK

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

Haha......ha ya doin'!!!!!!! :cool:

MYSELF

JOEYSLICKS

CASTINER

LOUIE LIMOS

MIKEY PICK

TOM FUGAZE

DIMITRI

C. REALM

JOE GIORGIO

Listen here guy !!! The crew is not falling apart .... Badass is getting maried tthis summer and the digital is moving into a north jersey shack with his wack pack. As for me .... Yes i have made the move up north to Belmaaaaaar .... but we have to get a few things straight. I will be at Tempts every weekend chillen BACKBAR, WARRIOR STYLE with you guys and i'll still give you all lessons on how to party hardcore. AND by me getting a MONSTER SIZED crib in Belmar is only a positive thing. I am gonna be teaching the Belmar Jr. WARRIORS how we did it for 8 summers in the GSP exit 82 Area. AND you all wil have a Monster sized house (and i mean MONSTER sized house to party and and to bang belmar hoes at !!!!!!! We got the built in swimming pool ... a fully furnished covered, satellite, crack shack / party room next to the pool with tiki bar and all. there will be soo many parties at this house this summer that we might have to put DJais out of business this summer !!!!!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

Listen here guy !!! The crew is not falling apart .... Badass is getting maried tthis summer and the digital is moving into a north jersey shack with his wack pack. As for me .... Yes i have made the move up north to Belmaaaaaar .... but we have to get a few things straight. I will be at Tempts every weekend chillen BACKBAR, WARRIOR STYLE with you guys and i'll still give you all lessons on how to party hardcore. AND by me getting a MONSTER SIZED crib in Belmar is only a positive thing. I am gonna be teaching the Belmar Jr. WARRIORS how we did it for 8 summers in the GSP exit 82 Area. AND you all wil have a Monster sized house (and i mean MONSTER sized house to party and and to bang belmar hoes at !!!!!!! We got the built in swimming pool ... a fully furnished covered, satellite, crack shack / party room next to the pool with tiki bar and all. there will be soo many parties at this house this summer that we might have to put DJais out of business this summer !!!!!

OH OH OH !!!.....can i come.....pick me....please pick me.......put me in coach i can do this........come one GUY !!!!!!........ :tongue:

Originally posted by bobydigital

OH OH OH !!!.....can i come.....pick me....please pick me.......put me in coach i can do this........come one GUY !!!!!!........ :tongue:

i dunno if you can handle the abuse you will take if you come to the belmar house. you let alot of people down and are gonna break your balls for a long time to come