Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital Crew Hanging By A Thread!!!!.....

I am afraid I have very bad news for my crew.....as you have probably heard already....things are falling apart......FAST,....we have to regroup and re-evaluate if we are going to make it through these tough times....it has come to my attention that the annual summer festivities may never be the same if we do not come together and put up our flag as we have been for the many previous years at the Jersey shore....if i cannot come through as the president of the Digital Crew and fix all of our problems i may just be forced to RETIRE....yes you read correctly RETIRE...Mr. VIP-tek makes a good point.....I A MESS...I CANT EAT...I CANT SLLEEP....alll I do is go from titty joint to titty joint looking for my wife and for some reason i keep coming up empty handed.....or in one case i actually literally came up with a hand full...... :eek:

Thank you elite for making me reallize that the crew days may be over for me......PLEASE TAKE ME IN!!!!!....

I DONT THINK SO......JUST WHEN YOU THINK I'M DOWN......DIGITAL CREW RESSURECTION!!!!!!!.......HA YA DOIN'!!!!......BITCHES FOR EVERYONE...SEE YOU ALL DOWN THE SHORE..

Originally posted by bobydigital

I am afraid I have very bad news for my crew.....as you have probably heard already....things are falling apart......FAST,....we have to regroup and re-evaluate if we are going to make it through these tough times....it has come to my attention that the annual summer festivities may never be the same if we do not come together and put up our flag as we have been for the many previous years at the Jersey shore....if i cannot come through as the president of the Digital Crew and fix all of our problems i may just be forced to RETIRE....yes you read correctly RETIRE...Mr. VIP-tek makes a good point.....I A MESS...I CANT EAT...I CANT SLLEEP....alll I do is go from titty joint to titty joint looking for my wife and for some reason i keep coming up empty handed.....or in one case i actually literally came up with a hand full...... :eek:

Thank you elite for making me reallize that the crew days may be over for me......PLEASE TAKE ME IN!!!!!....

you talk alot of bullshit ... see you at the shore ... lol

I DONT THINK SO......JUST WHEN YOU THINK I'M DOWN......DIGITAL CREW RESSURECTION!!!!!!!.......HA YA DOIN'!!!!......BITCHES FOR EVERYONE...SEE YOU ALL DOWN THE SHORE..

Originally posted by stiffler

Boy, you guys are crazy.................I just may sit back and watch everyone this year and relax for once......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just spit my coffe out all over my desk.....thanks stick!!!.....sit back......relax.......you......come on.......on man thanx bro.....i needed that laugh.....

ok now that we got that done with.....I do have a few openings for a man of your stature in my crew......please feal free to apply at www.DIGITAL.com....and don't forget to post your resume for us as well....thank you.... :D

Originally posted by bobydigital

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just spit my coffe out all over my desk.....thanks stick!!!.....sit back......relax.......you......come on.......on man thanx bro.....i needed that laugh.....

ok now that we got that done with.....I do have a few openings for a man of your stature in my crew......please feal free to apply at www.DIGITAL.com....and don't forget to post your resume for us as well....thank you.... :D

After all the years I really need to apply..................you've seen my resume many a times...............dont make me beg

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Who is the blonde on the sig choopa? oofffaaaa

Oh yeah thats Nikki bro......she just left......she slept over last night....i'lll be sure to introduce you next time we r out together.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!....yeah right then I woke up!!!!!.....