~~Whats the Deal who went to work who played hookey??~~

Did You Go to work or Play Hookey today  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Go to work or Play Hookey today

• Im at my desk now
    • Fuck that, Im chillin home today.

Originally posted by kostaP

What did you do??

Im at work and had to call my Boss and tell him the roads werent that bad and that he had to come to work today.

yeah here i am at work shoveling my way out of this mess so that I can open today and not lose a day.....and nobody is showing up....Fucking assholes...." oh I can't my car is plowed in boss...give me a couple of hours"......degenerates...... :mad:

Originally posted by bobydigital

yeah here i am at work shoveling my way out of this mess so that I can open today and not lose a day.....and nobody is showing up....Fucking assholes...." oh I can't my car is plowed in boss...give me a couple of hours"......degenerates...... :mad:

Yo I'm gonna buy a truck can i take the plow in your driveway...oh thats a mercedes...hmmmm coulda fooled me.

NICE BENZ BOBBY

sl500_071902_02.jpg

sl500_071902_04.jpg

sl500_071902_03.jpg

Originally posted by Mystify22

I'm still home waiting for this kid to come and plow my driveway, there's no way I can get out of the garage and into the street until he comes....my office has a SHITTY delayed opening at 10 :mad:

What up g/f ?!?! My ass is procrastinating shoveling...cause I know as soon as I go into work, I'm gonna be bombarded with everyone else's crap, since they are such pussies and afraid of a little snow. So I am taking my sweet ass time...ha, at least you have a garage!!! LOL

Originally posted by Mystify22

I'm still home waiting for this kid to come and plow my driveway, there's no way I can get out of the garage and into the street until he comes....my office has a SHITTY delayed opening at 10 :mad:

I can plow your...never mind

:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

finally i made it to work.

fort lee to whippany in 45 minutes, not bad.

free gas for cp members:D

Hahahaha

Joe Giorgio Roddigga and a few other live up that way...Id watch what you advertise!!!!!!

I need a wiper arm...and a headlight also....Ill call you later. Bring them home for me!!!!!!