Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Not Forget: Bush Planned Iraq 'Regime Change' Befo

jamiroguy1

Lets Not Forget: Bush Planned Iraq 'Regime Change' Before Becoming President

By Neil Mackay

15 September 2002: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

Full article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1221.htm

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Lets Not Forget: Bush Planned Iraq 'Regime Change' Before Becoming President

By Neil Mackay

15 September 2002: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The PNAC document supports a 'blueprint for maintaining global US pre-eminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests'.

This 'American grand strategy' must be advanced for 'as far into the future as possible', the report says. It also calls for the US to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars' as a 'core mission'.

The report describes American armed forces abroad as 'the cavalry on the new American frontier'. The PNAC blueprint supports an earlier document written by Wolfowitz and Libby that said the US must 'discourage advanced industrial nations from challenging our leadership or even aspiring to a larger regional or global role'.

Full article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1221.htm

Were you dropped on your head as a kid? We already went over this. The govt has contingency plans inplace for everything and the "regime change" policy was inacted in 98 under Clinton...

Originally posted by pattbateman

first i didnt even bother reading your article

second i just read in popular mechanics we have a plan for when the aliens come

check it out front page february issue

so SHUT THE FUCK UP

we have plans for all regime changes

clinton had the same plan

Who cares what you think. Clinton had the same plan, is a shitty arguement. You lose, jerkoff. :rolleyes:

again i have read your article and i must say you are now insane in my mind

seeing that we have elections every 4 years this cannot "advance far into the future as possible" you retarded fuck

i mean all you have to do is vote and im sure if this is true all you would have to do is vote for a new president when the time comes

this is insane

Originally posted by pattbateman

again i have read your article and i must say you are now insane in my mind

seeing that we have elections every 4 years this cannot "advance far into the future as possible" you retarded fuck

i mean all you have to do is vote and im sure if this is true all you would have to do is vote for a new president when the time comes

this is insane

Shouldn't you be at a Klan meeting or something?

Insanity? Look at your response. It makes absolutely no sense, you racist douche bag. Try using grammar check or spell check next time because the words you use are incomlete and barely form actual sentences. Try again, loser. :rolleyes:

yes mr jackass

im didnt see any misspelled words

quite with the race card im not a racist i do not know where you get this from

remember i hate everyone equally

and for not understanding what i was saying here

what i am saying is this world domination thing will never go on because we have "regime" changes every four years

regime change every four years?

ha fucking joking ain't you.

cheney was defense sec to bush daddy.

loads of people that bush jr uses have been around since reagan.

it's an oligarchy or a monarchy you've got in america now...

oligarchy is probably the right one.

you've got corporations at the top who lobby, buy, cajole, bully, and generally try, and at the moment succeed, to get their own way.

have done for years.

all the presidential elections do is change the figurehead, make the population feel like they have a choice.

politicians do not run countries...

they facilitate the people who really do...