Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mannequin's on disney's pleasure island

patois

who's been to mannequin's dance club on disney's pleasure island? i was there this past weekend and it was surprisingly sophisticated. i have no idea who the DJs were but they knew what they were doing. some of the stuff included remixes of Lasgo I've never heard, and some other smooth, streamlined trance with nice buildups, similar to what I have heard at Space. also a plus is the revolving dance floor...dancing had not felt so new to me since i had first discovered my inner party demons as a virginal college freshman :flame:

Guest brwneydtrouble

My mom went there like 10 years ago when it was new. She loved the rotating dancefloor. I would love to get a table right next to it to watch and see if I spot any drunk people trying to get on or off.......I imagine that would be quality entertainment.

Originally posted by patois

who's been to mannequin's dance club on disney's pleasure island? i was there this past weekend and it was surprisingly sophisticated. i have no idea who the DJs were but they knew what they were doing. some of the stuff included remixes of Lasgo I've never heard, and some other smooth, streamlined trance with nice buildups, similar to what I have heard at Space. also a plus is the revolving dance floor...dancing had not felt so new to me since i had first discovered my inner party demons as a virginal college freshman :flame:

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to compare that place to Space:laugh:

I was there about 2 years ago..... and it was pure cheese...

Originally posted by patois

Stay away from this place!:blown: