Clubplanet Nightlife Community

screw the french

pattbateman

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Speaking of Cuba, just lift the embargo and allow unilateral free trade. This would give the ordinary Cuban citizens a chance to increase their wealth a little bit more. When that happens, the slightly-stronger citizens there will have a better chance at being able to overthrow Castro. I believe one big reason why Castro has remained in power for more than 40 years is because of the embargo keeping the Cubans more impoverished than they would otherwise be.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Castro has secretly bribed U.S. Presidents for the past 40 years to keep the embargo in place, since it helps keep him in power.

:laugh: either have an educated response...or dont answer at all..nothing could be further from ur response...and TRUST ME on this issue...

If you didn't agree with what I said, then TOUGH SHIT!!!

b/c if i would have agreed with the crap u said...that would mean i would also have to believe in Santa Claus and the Toothfairy...if u REALLY believe that Castro will give back ANYTHING to his people, then u have larger issues at hand...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

b/c if i would have agreed with the crap u said...that would mean i would also have to believe in Santa Claus and the Toothfairy...if u REALLY believe that Castro will give back ANYTHING to his people, then u have larger issues at hand...

No, Castro won't. But with free trade, the people there can smuggle things around and buy and sell stuff on a black market. With the embargo, it's much more difficult to do that.

WAIT... Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy don't exist??? :eek:

:cry:

Originally posted by guyman1966

So, I guess you belive that it was OK for Saddam to murder thousands of his own people? I guess Iraq was a wonderful place to live.

Do you realize that our little counter culture music underground would have been illegal in Irag and Saddam would have killed you for your after hours party in Lauderdale?

First off...i don't do afterhours in Lauderdale . :D

Secondly ...if thats your argument , then why not go to war with China (the BIG ONE !) , Iran , Saudi Arabia and other countries which disrespect many of the most basic Human Rights given to man ???

hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think ?? :laugh:

HIPOCRISY is a american tradition when it comes to foreign policy .

:laugh: :laugh:

No, Castro won't. But with free trade, the people there can smuggle things around and buy and sell stuff on a black market. With the embargo, it's much more difficult to do that.

BRO..they do that now...easily...remember, those in Cuba have family/friends over here...:idea:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Do you realize that our little counter culture music underground would have been illegal in Irag and Saddam would have killed you for your after hours party in Lauderdale?

thats an interesting comment, considering that several Congressmen have been trying to ban EDM parties and have their promoters put in jail.

the French are useless and unimportant.

culturally, you gotta give em some props, but politically, they are insignificant. they got their asses kicked in WWI, then they got their asses kicked in WWII, and they just whining and shit. what have they done that was significant in world politics in the last 50 years besides whine about everything? ungrateful little pricks.

if we acted like those pussies they'd be eating bratwurst for breakfast instead of croissants!!!!