Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's been to hawaii

Originally posted by kelly0616

hey chris....i have been to maui 3 times......u wanna stay on kanapauili beach at the hyatt or the westin they are the nicest hotels there;)

westin is HOTTTT

Full service everything..they waited on me hand and foot.

Ruh we went 2 couples a few years ago and my boy even got a happy ending in the couples massage with his girl next to him...she didnt even know she was on her back and he was getting rubbed and tugged.

HEY RUH, HOW ABOUT ME YOU AND KELLY...............SPELLING CONTEST, KOSTA WILL JUDGE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stymie.............................want to learn to eat through a straw the rest of your life?????????????............i can give you a permanent spot at the mall after i make you handicap for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!..................keep an eye out on my sis, OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Im going April 7-14 to Honolulu!!!!

Not going to party though. Going to get away from all YOU FUCKS!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

J/K

No way dude...Im gonna be there the same exact time for a tradeshow for work. but i go on the 8th and come back the 13th

Originally posted by kostaP

No way dude...Im gonna be there the same exact time for a tradeshow for work. but i go on the 8th and come back the 13th

AAAAAWWWWWWWW SHIT!!!!! Thats AWESOME!!!! Now i have someone to hang with!!! Im going with my family.

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Were gonna rip it up!!!

You buy any flower shirts yet??? LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

AAAAAWWWWWWWW SHIT!!!!! Thats AWESOME!!!! Now i have someone to hang with!!! Im going with my family.

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Were gonna rip it up!!!

You buy any flower shirts yet??? LOL:laugh:

\

bro I knew you were gay...I just cancelled my trip so i can go to the north pole instead and stay away from you.