Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPECTOR & BSIDE...Wheres the Love?

CrzyC

Ok CP peeps...where the hell were you tonight??? I know its a Wed night but come on...:letsgo:

MATT SPECTOR and BSIDE have a great party started on Wed nights at Sonar and I havent seen ANY of you (except Livewireb) out there. Ladies get in and DRINK BACARDI FOR FREE and I believe the men get in free too.

PLUS...you get to hear the incredible sounds of our own CP members MATT SPECTOR and BSIDE!!! The vibe is great, the bartender, Andrew is freakin HOT, the music is kickin, and the club is located halfway between Palm Beach and Miami...COME ON...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?!?!?

OK...Im off my soapbox now...just try to show some love to our CP DJs. I said I wasnt going to go tonight but decided since I was working in Ft Lauderdale till 10pm I might as well go ahead and stop by for a bit. Unfortunately Matt was sick (hope you feel better) but BSIDE was tearing it up when I left.:dj:

Thanks again for a fun evening guys! I guess Im gonna be makin this a little more often than I thought. :kiss2:

BTW...Sobe2003, I saw in a post that you were going...I left at about 1230...were you there?

I may go check it out next week. Last night I went over to Jazid. Spam downstairs and DHM upstairs. Place was NUTS!!!!!!!!! Couldn't move. All these guys have loyal followings. Domingo showed up and threw down a Fat Boys track. :laugh: Loved it!

Lola, let's meet up at Sonar for Spector!! :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was dressed and ready to go but man, sonar may be halfway between miami and YOUR section of palm beach but not mine. And I had to be at work at 8:30 today. I'll make it out there one of these wed nights.

Just cause I go out doesnt mean I party...geesh. Sorry Bling, but I guess Im gonna be square tonight...no chat room for me...you know I block that stuff anyway.

Trouble...tell me next time you have a Thurs morning off and I will be sure to meet up with you at Sonar. I understand the responsibilities of the working woman.;)

Arturo...expect a call from me next week...and if you dont show...shame on you.:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

Just cause I go out doesnt mean I party...geesh. Sorry Bling, but I guess Im gonna be square tonight...no chat room for me...you know I block that stuff anyway.

Trouble...tell me next time you have a Thurs morning off and I will be sure to meet up with you at Sonar. I understand the responsibilities of the working woman.;)

Arturo...expect a call from me next week...and if you dont show...shame on you.:D

Thursdays off are only when I request them and I already requested the week of WMC off. :(

I AM off on Monday Feb 9th, so i'll be at Prive and Jazid sunday night.

CrazyC :kiss2:

I almost missed this post...

The first three Wed's were incredible....

5 hot ladies to every 1 guy (my kinda odds :threesome:)

Next week should be good and the week after I believe the DeckJunkies are invading..... I'm still waiting for The LUST boys to come through :idea: