• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmiami

it was a fucking joke

Guys please relax!!!

No need to get upset... we nee to make sure that when we write something and is intended to be a joke please make sure you put a smily face or something so that it represents "the joke" That way we won't get other people touched by "the comment". :idea: :idea: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you,

The Peace Maker

oh, you mean for once we can have a serious talk without any joking or bashing...lol

why the mr, I dunno, why the guy?

Yes. For once I had my hopes up for this thread. They student/teacher thing touches me.

And, you wonder about the guy? I wonder about the "man". Anyway - Your inserting "Mr." into your name must be a public plea for respect. OK there MRmiami. Why not SIRmiami or LORDmiami?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Yes. For once I had my hopes up for this thread. They student/teacher thing touches me.

And, you wonder about the guy? I wonder about the "man". Anyway - Your inserting "Mr." into your name must be a public plea for respect. OK there MRmiami. Why not SIRmiami or LORDmiami?

if you must know, before I moved here, all my friends were calling me mrmiami when they found out I was moving. So, I found this joint, and went with that name.

okay back to the topic at hand.

if you must know, before I moved here, all my friends were calling me mrmiami when they found out I was moving. So, I found this joint, and went with that name.

okay back to the topic at hand.

Whatever you say there MRsirLORDshipYOURhonorMiami

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

anytime ur ready...Mr. Motsa Balls...:balls:

Here's the deal - when I kick your ass - you'll have to live with the fact that an old fart with old balls beat you down.

If by chance you get lucky and win because MRsirLORDshipYOURhonorMiami was there to hold me down - you still lose because you beat up an old man. YOUR FUCKED either way.

Originally posted by sotuchick

Guys please relax!!!

No need to get upset... we nee to make sure that when we write something and is intended to be a joke please make sure you put a smily face or something so that it represents "the joke" That way we won't get other people touched by "the comment". :idea: :idea: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you,

The Peace Maker

You must be a Libra SotuChick - bringing Peace & Harmony to the masses. :)

Originally posted by guyman1966

Here's the deal - when I kick your ass - you'll have to live with the fact that an old fart with old balls beat you down.

If by chance you get lucky and win because MRsirLORDshipYOURhonorMiami was there to hold me down - you still lose because you beat up an old man. YOUR FUCKED either way.

:laugh: :laugh:

the problem with ur teacher is that she hasnt found "me"(GOD)

yet...when she does she will have a mind opening moment where she will repent her ways and say yes electronic music is a form to make music...until then u should just tell her shes not qualified to teach this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

music is music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!