Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Think?

sotuchick

Now that everybody is calm I'd like to introduce a new topic to this board. ..

We all spoke our minds when it came down to music and now I'd like to read responses from those of you who wrote before.

Do you guys agree or disagree with the following? "Sexual suppression brings order and it controls unwanted "forces" from escaping. All humas living under supression of pleasure must be greatful to live based on this principle of control in order to create respect among us"

I'd like responses please.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sotuchick

We all spoke our minds when it came down to music and now I'd like to read responses from those of you who wrote before.

Do you guys agree or disagree with the following? "Sexual suppression brings order and it controls unwanted "forces" from escaping. All humas living under supression of pleasure must be greatful to live based on this principle of control in order to create respect among us"

ummmmmmmmmmmmm all i understood was sex :confused: :confused:

i agree that supressing it brings order...thats all im gonna say about that...:tongue:

i disagree...respect is earned...and suppressing "sexual" desires and the ability to act on them (like a normal human being) does not create respect among us, but rather "sexual frustrations";) ...seriously, humans are creatures that use sex for pleasure and to for creation...if u need to suppress feelings or desires to respect someone, then i think u have bigger issues...

"Sexual suppression brings order and it controls unwanted "forces" from escaping. All humas living under supression of pleasure must be greatful to live based on this principle of control in order to create respect among us"

I disagree. If I were to supress my sexual feelings then I am not expressing myself as an individual in this society.

Some cultures do believe in repressing sexual feelings and it is accepted within their own circles - example would be that of an submissive slave accepting her master's wishes to not touch him but yet in accepting his wish and command, makes her happy.

Does this make sense to you??

:confused:

"Sexual suppression brings order and it controls unwanted "forces" from escaping. All humas living under supression of pleasure must be greatful to live based on this principle of control in order to create respect among us"

I disagree. If I were to supress my sexual feelings then I am not expressing myself as an individual in this society.

Some cultures do believe in repressing sexual feelings and it is accepted within their own circles - example would be that of an submissive slave accepting her master's wishes to not touch him but yet in accepting his wish and command, makes her happy.

The word "suppression" bothers me in that statement. The main definition of suppression is to "bring down by force, crush". I have issue with that. If you substituted "Moderation" in that statement, I'd give the statement more validity.

Since you brought this question up – can we hear your thoughts and ideas?

The word "suppression" bothers me in that statement. The main definition of suppression is to "bring down by force, crush". I have issues with that. If you substituted "Moderation" in that statement, I'd give the statement more validity.

Since you brought this question up – can we hear your thoughts and ideas?

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

I agree with your statement about expressing ourselves but everyone can not express their sexual drives freely.

Why? b/c there are some freaks out there that go beyond limits and if our society would allow complete sexual expression then just thing of this; imagine the amount of sexual harrasments happening daily? imagine how many women would be sexually disgusted due to lack of respect. When humans feel totally free of control total madness would result from it. That's why I believe in control of unwanted forces... You also can choose to express yourself sexually but then everybody else is going to think of you as a pevert!!! Ok I think is better to change this topic, sorry for bring it up but this is a site about music ok...my bad!

*I don't want to be moved to the sex board I like you guys*

I agree with your statement about expressing ourselves but everyone can not express their sexual drives freely.

Why? b/c there are some freaks out there that go beyond limits and if our society would allow complete sexual expression then just thing of this; imagine the amount of sexual harrasments happening daily? imagine how many women would be sexually disgusted due to lack of respect. When humans feel totally free of control total madness would result from it. That's why I believe in control of unwanted forces...

Does that mean you agree w/ me?

Why? b/c there are some freaks out there that go beyond limits and if our society would allow complete sexual expression then just thing of this; imagine the amount of sexual harrasments happening daily? imagine how many women would be sexually disgusted due to lack of respect. When humans feel totally free of control total madness would result from it. That's why I believe in control of unwanted forces... You also can choose to express yourself sexually but then everybody else is going to think of you as a pevert!!! Ok I think is better to change this topic, sorry for bring it up but this is a site about music ok...my bad!

*I don't want to be moved to the sex board I like you guys*

Ahhh, but you see - you're thinking of it on a completely different tangent.

In your case stated earlier, I was answering it in a psychological point of view. But I feel you on the point of the deranged minds that are outhere. No worries. It's aaaallriiiiiiiight....:D

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Ahhh, but you see - you're thinking of it on a completely different tangent.

In your case stated earlier, I was answering it in a psychological point of view. But I feel you on the point of the deranged minds that are outhere. No worries. It's aaaallriiiiiiiight....:D

Psychologically you are right in fact I like the way you think, socially it is wrong...

MUA!!!