Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOOD LIFE- 2/10 Return of the Funk

badiye

Hey everyone

After a venture into prog house last Wednesday, we come back with local talents that will throw down some propa dirty funky house. So if you like good times, join us on February 10.

GOOD LIFE

@ Tangier

2138 Hillhurst Ave.

Loz Feliz, CA 90027

323-666-8666(Kitchen is open 'till midnight)

21+

February 10, 2004: Return of the Funk

JAMES KAY & THE FUNKINVADERS

DAVID HOPPER (www.overeasyrecords.com)

and

Up & Coming DJ of the Week: BENJAMIN LLAMAS - Dream Craft Music - Los Angeles

Club door opens at 9:30PM.

FREE if you RSVP at party_inquiries@hotmail.com or call 323-868-3459.

Hope to see y'all there.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Updating the 2/10 GOOD LIFE (tomorrow!!) (aptly named, The Return Of The Funk), DAVID HOPPER (Overeasyrecords, MTV Europe "THE GRIND") has just informed me that he will have plenty of vinyl promos to give away from his record label overeasyrecords. I have a couple myself, and I love them. If you like chunky/funky tech house, this is some primo stuff. David will also have free mix cds on hand for y'all. My favorite is the Catfish In Me mix.

To know more about David Hopper, check out his website www.overeasyrecords.com. There are also radio mixes floating somewhere on vibeflow.com in which David demonstrates some housier radio sounds. Very smooth.

So, unless you're fascinated by tomorrow's Tuesday episode of Frazier, come out to TANGIER and insert a little funk in your life. You can get on CPLA or LaLate's respective lists as well.

You all should know by now how explosive the James Kay & Edwin combination is to the dance floor, and I can just about guarrantee that our Up & Coming DJ, Benjamin Llamas will. . .Bring. . .it . . .on! (season of politics. I couldn't resist).

See ya tomorrow!!

Imad:party:

Originally posted by weyes

have a great party, imad :spin2: !!!

check out cpla's guestlist for this party. make sure to click on "los angeles" :aright: . check out our other guestlists, too!

Thanks Amanda. Hope to see ya there. I've PMed you about something so, as Ali G. says, Check it!! :letsgo: